• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Bloody Claws OOC

Yo, man.

Uh, a tank wargame? Dude, if Mortem finds this, he's going to be slightly peevish at yet another reminder of a tank plot he wished would exist here. XP I would find this predicament hilarious and will now go tease him with this.

hehehehe! Well, lets hope we can bring Mortem over to the Dark Side :-3

And welcome aboard Jace :)

Hey all, I know BC is a slow going plot and some of you might be getting bored; but please start posting more often than before as we really should get the ball rolling - I tend to hold off on a GM post until I've seen a few posts; however, if the slow posting keeps up I'll start to reinforce the posting rules more strictly than I have been before, as I have been rather lax.

If you are unsure what to post, just get ahold of me on IRC or in a PM on these forums and I'll help you out, as I've said before in the past, I am always open :)

Since this is only a practice skirmish and most of the class is new to it, weapons are going to be just swords, pistols, and rifles along with bows. Also gents, something else that might wep your apitite. Because these are holographic simulations for skirmishs, you can actually have a temporary holographic weapon created for your characters usage (I will not require it to be feed through the NTSE, so long as it is reasonable) that way there you can experiment with different weapons that we don't presently have and - if you want - actually have your character create said weapon at some later date :)

Last edited:
Uh-oh. Most of the cast went Support. Looks like Ra'chel and Bu'lla are gunna have to be the Carries this match. Bu'lla's time to shine is at hand!

Okie all, please ensure that your characters information is up to date. Now, I was asked by Chaos in regards to funding and such. Blood Claw characters get an 'allowance' of sorts at the end of each OOC month. You do NOT need to list it on your characters, however, but if you want to; then you may. Each character, regardless of grade and position, gets 500 Rn every OOC Month. This may not seem like much, considering how much other characters in the Gammy are paid, but do remember that the students don't have to pay for things like food, clothing, school supplies, and other things; basically their allowance is there for them to pay for things 'not' covered by the school (certain luxuries).

hey sorry I have been gone so long hopefully I could get back into this rp as I should be staying this time.

Eh, could just say that yer character was either watching (got pulled away) or was in the match but on the outskirts :3

RPG-D RPGfix
Back