• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC Bloody Claws OOC

Hey Gents, afraid I goofed up a bit. The current chapter we are in takes place 'before' the first contact with Yamatai, which means Samanthia and I need to change our posts a bit ;-;

Sorry about that all, I didn't realize the mistake until earlier this morning when my mind was a bit more clearheaded (been sick for the past few days x_x)

Hey all, thought I'd get a post in to let you all know what is going on with me.

Some of you are probably aware that at the beginning of the month I was attending a job help workshop, basically a one-week class that helps me out with my resume and getting the resources and knowledge needed to find a job and gain the education needed to keep it. Unfortunantly, on Friday of last week I got rather sick and things went downhill from there (I was glad that Thursday was the last day of that class, otherwise, I'd have had to repeat the entire process again x.x) I'm only just now getting better after going through several days of having the flu, coughing, and being unable to speak. I'll see about getting a post into the Bloody-Claws while also starting up the next chapter to get things back into full swing!

Just to note that I am still not in good shape, my family is worried due to other problems that have cropped up since I got sick, so if anything changes I'll let ya'll know!

Best of wishes toward getting well and hope things get better with family. I am really enjoying being part of your faction.

Next chapter is up!

To give a general idea of the 'time' it takes place. This chapter starts just one week after the Aeon made contact with the Neshies. (meaning, the mentioning about the Yam and Neshies stuff in the previous thread still didn't happen! I dunno why my post edit got reverted damn it -,- )

Oi! I thought I posted in here about the audit! Anyway, ya'll should update your characters bio's accordingly; pay isn't something that you really need to worry about since characters receive a specific monthly allowance, so unless your character is receiving funding from other sources (like family) you can skip that and just put in the amount that the char get's daily :)

Hey there gents, just wanted to give you all a heads up on what is going on with me. Ya'll have probably noticed that I haven't been around a whole lot. Unfortunately these past few months haven't exactly been all that great, between my emotional and mental health taking a bit of a hit, I haven't really been in a good frame of mind to post (coupled with me being constantly tired everyday now and my doctor ignoring my concerns, and I'm sure you can understand that its hard to think when your mind is constantly counting sheep -,-)

Given what is going on, and how I am having problems trying to perform my GM duties, I am considering taking a Hiatus until these problems are sorted.

Is there anyone that could take your place to keep things moving with the Neshaten, or should the whole faction be placed on hiatus as well?

That is something I plan on talking to my Co-FM's about, we'll see what is the best solution for this if/when I go on Hiatus.

Okay folks of the Bloody Claws, going to spend some time this weekend looking at what Kyle had planned and will make a post.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back