• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Rejected Submission C9 'Pine Class Optionally Manned Warship'

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Balls. The system components are still laid out like the C8 so things aren’t all where they should be there. I’ll get that fixed this afternoon.

I believe in the C8 thread here @Ametheliana meant for the C8 facility to be lowered 1 Tier in damage...can I get confirmation? The wording may not have been clear.
1E474B24-9D64-4B1B-8232-A21E74672B7C.png
To me this means “8 Tier 14 guns” not “8 Tier 15 guns” from Ame’s “it can only carry 8 weapons of the same tier” statement.

You are misunderstanding. I asked for the number of weapons to be lowered, not the tier itself.

while i understand people have lives outside of sarp, i also understand where zack is coming from, i dont mind how long it takes for my stuff but its good to get told it will be three days rather than told one day and wait three sorta thing, means i can plan accordingly ^^

Yeah, if you say you're going to do something either do it then or post an update to reset the expectation. This is basic process everyone should be following everywhere.

Other than the radiator issue (which, quite frankly, would be okay if you just made it thicker...or had an "elephant-ear" design where during overheat cycles radiators would lift away from the ship) it seems like the precedent for ship-splitting is passed, which is the big issue.

Other issues I can't deal with due to the fact they're out of my jurisdiction but whatever.

thumbs-up.png

Kuuga Approves

So I only just noticed but Zack has once again cheated the rules in an attempt to over-arm his ships.

Weapons Systems

The frontal section of the ship contains 12 15 meter diameter laser facilities pumped by 1296 Laser Containers which feed laser energy to the focusing array through optical cables.

Edit
Additional Craft

"Cheated the Rules" Isn't there a rule about the NTSE mods having to be respectful that isn't being followed here?

It looks like I coped the weapons section from the C8, and then didn't edit the fluff text at the beginning. The weapon listing is correct and what was talked about in this approval thread and the fluff text is clearly off. I'll go in and fix that now.

I feel like the C8 should have been scrutinized more, but due to that it set a precedent for the C9 being overtiered. We'll need to fix the C8 before the C9.

Isn’t the C8 limited to only eight T15 weapons, though, @META_mahn? It has twelve emitters, yeah - but if memory serves it can only use eight of them at any given point in time, regardless of what the article’s language may imply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back