• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: SNV Gam'trosha [Chapter 3.4] Teams Return

Infirmary

"Yeah just making sure," Shar said as she started taking off her Armoured body suit. She then looked at Vik to reply. "I hope you will loose your right boot then. I want to kill that bastard. He hurt one of ours bad, before his 'tactical retreat' and I was unable to get him. I take that as a scar on my honour so he has to die."

Shar tossed the her helmet aside and unzipped her suit, sliding it off her shoulder and getting it off. She did not seem particulary worried about others seeing her. When she heard young Ross she grinned. "Oh so you are a noble eh? Still young and shy eh? Ah don't worry you will get used to others in the army seeing your naked butt. After all you seen one butt, you seen them all." She snickered and went about to discarding her underwear before she walked off to Cher'naya.

"Well hit me with your best," she said to Laibe healer that towered above her.

Kil'nda shrugged his shoulders and stepped forward to Cher'naya just behind Ross and Shar who seemed to be going first.. Or she was standing there naked for a while. That was a thought that made him chuckle over how stupid it would be, to strip and then get told your not even first. His ears going from one said to another. "Wait.. shouldn't it be if you've seen three butts you've seen them all?" he asked

Infirmary

Def'leor had been listening to the banter of the returning crew members. It seemed that despite the difficulties they encountered that they were in good spirits. She happened to notice the look that Ros was giving her. She was uncertain what his expression meant; so she approached him. "Is there a situation I need to be aware of C'Baruce Got'ti ?" she asked quietly so as to not draw unwanted attention.

Last edited:
Infirmary

Alis'tar hadn't really had anything to say on the return trip back to the Gamm'trosha, nor during their trip to the infirmary; having done as told clearing, and depositing his weapons to the techs. The banter had been a joy to listen too, between mentioning of an attack by terrorists, to betting of a right boot. He had lagged behind a little bit; far enough behind to not hear more then a few words throughout the conversation, but close enough to hear what the head healer aboard had to say. He was quite alright with waiting his turn for the head healer, as it seemed the C'bar already had her fair share of the crew.

Though the sight of one of the crew stripping seemingly caught his attention, he would have voiced his curiosity on stripping right away. Though the joke about butts kept him from it due to a small bit of laughter. Alis'tar didn't really have a lot add to the banter, finding that he enjoyed just silently observing; for the most part; at least then he'd not embarrass himself in anyway.

Ross silently berated himself upon realization that Def'leor wouldn't be familiar with his body-language and what it meant. "Well, I had been hoping that you would come along with me to the subordinate healer. You see-" He was interrupted by Shar's astute observation. He looked over to respond, when he was greeted with the sight of Shar taking off her body-suit without further adieu. You know that train-wreck saying? That fit Ross right about now as he stared for a few seconds with a look of horror, then looked away, then stole a glance and looked away again. "... I am a noble, yes." You wouldn't be able to tell, seeing as the dignified but humble tone had left his voice. Now he sounded his age. "Uh, ahem, you see, I wanted to... Request that you come with me, I mean, accompany me to one of the healers. If we're to... Undress, I would like someone to pay witness in the event I lose my honor. You understand what I mean, Mah?" As stated earlier, it would not do to be accused of losing one's honor before even having a relationship in the first place, much less a marriage.

Infirmary

Def'leor could not believe her ears. This Duar actually wanted him to protect his virtue or some such.

She fixed him with a gaze that said she was displeased with his suggestion in the extreme, her ears flattened and a hint of a growl came into her voice as she said. "I do not understand. What I do understand is that you are a soldier in the Shukara Volunteer Navy. You are expected to accord yourself in a manner appropriate regardless of an accident of birth. I have more important duties to attend to than to chaperone you while you visit the Infirmary. Besides, the medical personnel are professional enough to keep any faux pas that your immaturity might cause."

She then turned and approached Euy'ica, invoking the benefit of her position. She removed her uniform and her undergarments. "Let's get this done quickly. So I can put on a clean uniform and see what the Ship Mistress needs." She said facing the medic.

Infirmary

"Okay then, lets begin the check up shall we then" Cher'naya let Shar sit down then started to do the checks for the girl in front of her "So how is it on this ship, this is my first day and I get see more of the crew than I personally want to." She was talking about all the nakedness that was to happen "but I guess that comes with being a healer on a ship" she shrugged as she tested the girl in front of her "hmm everything is in check, you have a clean bill of health."

Cher'naya had heard the Duar's worried and sighed "come on then then, it's your turn um sorry I am not familiar with the crew yet so I know no one's named" she looked down slightly "but lets get the check done shall we?" she talked calmly and slightly motherly.

Ross regained his composure when Def'leor showed her disapproval of his request. He opened his mouth to apologize, but she had left his company to have her own check-up underway. He cleared his throat and retreated to the nearest wall, leaning against it until his turn came. Meanwhile, meditated on his actions. He had only been following protocol as was befit a gentleman. However, he had received a vigorous tongue-lashing for that. Why? "Damnable fool, of course you did. These are not nobles and they are not here to coddle you. As uncharacteristic as it is, you will need to refer to Vik'tor if it is absolutely necessary to act within the bounds of your soft origins." With this in mind, Ross resolved to keep the usual customs of the privileged to himself and Vik. He'd already got off on the wrong foot, regardless of the boot, with Def'leor, he didn't need to alienate the crew or his squad-mates with his mannerisms.

Infirmary

Vik took silent note of Shar's reaction to his bet against the sole escapee of a futile attack. "I can only imagine how happy you'd be if you caught him, rather than outright killin' em'." He had somewhat copied Ross in the effect of leaning against the wall in the back of the crowd whilst waiting his turn to be examined for anomalies, except he was opposite of the noble in a mirroring fashion.

Out of idle boredom during the wait for his turn, Vik hummed a song familiar to perhaps most of the crew. His tone of voice seemed deeper, like he was trying to better utilize his vocal ability to hit the lower notes in the song, but he had yet to go beyond a mumble so it was hard to tell if he was really trying or not. Whilst the tune almost had him hypnotized, the laibe rested his left palm against the wall he was leaned against and again also out of idle boredom tapped his claws against it. "Hey, Ross" Vik started, looking over at the noble with a blank expression. "Any particular genre of music strike your fancy?"

Last edited:
Infirmary

Shar went to the chair and sat down. She looked up at Cher'naya and followed the healer's instructions. "Well," The dark-furred daur replied to the healer. "I would think you would get used to all the naked skin and fur by now. As for the names, I will let others inroduce themselves, but you can call me Shar. I am one of the marines."

Shar than leaned closer to the healer so she could whisper. "That gal over there," she nodded towards Def'leor. "-is the ship's XO. Good gal, not too much of a hardarse, but she likes business if you know what I mean. Anyway, you don't happen to have something to drink hidden away? I could really use a pick me up after what we seen down there."

Infirmary

Cher'naya got a flask from her belt "Yea I do, plus it doesn't need to be hidden Shar, it is actually permitted for a solider to have something to take the edge off if they have seen something horrible, as it helps calm down the person, also you can call me Cher'naya or Cher is you want to." She handed the flask to the girl "Here have some, you need it, I can tell by the look in your eyes" she let the girl have a drink and waited.

Infirmary

"Well thanks Cher," Shar nodded and took the flask. She unscrewed the top and had a healthy gulp of whatever was inside. "Sure things tend to be permitted, but not always. Our shipmistress does not want us to drink while on duty which makes sense. Hell I cannot even smoke whenever I want. Tough parts of military life I guess. So am I healthy?" She asked as she handed the flask back to Cher'naya.

Infirmary

Euy'ica nodded as she waited until the soldier was sitting down, minus the clothing; she took a blood and fur sample from the XO and placed them onto an anlyaizer. As the system worked, she checked her blood pressure, heart and lungs along with reflexes before giving a nod of approval. "Everything's kosher there," she said and looked at the system that was analyzing the blood and fur. "And your blood and fur results have come back just fine, seems you haven't brought anything back for us to contend with," she said as her eyes moved toward the quartine room. "Well, minus the alien that tried to kill you. You are in good health and cleared to return to duty," the healer hugged the clipboard against her chest and smiled. "Who's next?" she asked.

Last edited:
Infirmary

Def'leor put on enough of her uniform for modesty and left the infirmary. She made her way to her cabin, removed the clothes and put them in the laundry hamper. She then set her show to her preferences and stepped in. She let the water run until her fur was saturated. It also had the effect of rinsing any debris. She then tool her cleanser and applied it liberally to her fur. She worked it in until she had a good lather. Then she rinsed the soap out of her fur. She stepped out and dried herself with a towel and then a hand drier.

Once her fur was fully dried she put on a clean uniform and her accoutrements. She then checked with the computer for the current location of the Ship Mistress and left to meet her.

Cabin

The computer quiried Def'leors request for a few moments before it gave her the answer; the Shipmistress was presently in her cabin.

Captains Quarters

Sa'kira sighed as she fell back into her chair, looking up at the ceiling as she contempted a message that they'd gotten from command. "Not everyday that commands sends out a priority message recalling ships, and specific classes of ships at that..." her voice trailed off as she glanced at a security monitor which presently showed the infirmary - at least for a few seconds - before the screen switched to the main airlock and then to the cargohold where the pilot of the dropship was outside fixing something on the crafts hull, behind the tank was being moved off to the side and a group of mechanics were beginning their job of looking it over.

Captain's Cabin

Def'leor paused at the Ship Mistresses cabin door. She checked her uniform and then pressed the intercom to announce herself. "A'Fuereb Vail'ant Def'leor to see the Ship's Mistress."

After a moment the Captain's voice came from the speaker giving her permission to enter.

She opened the door and walked into the room. "I was told that you wanted to speak to me. Something about new orders for the ship?"

Ross looked in to Vik's eyes in such a manner that suggested that the Laibe had just offended him greatly. He stood in silence for a few moments. "... Metal." He cracked a smile and left the retainer, presumably with a stupefied expression on his face. With someone like that, you'd think that he would listen to Classical or something. Then again, when your job description is literally "bum-rush the enemy with a very sharp object," you probably need something a little intense to motivate you.

Ross approached Euy'ica, smile wiped off his face with a measured step. "With your permission, X'Muyeia..." He stated, taking a moment to look at Euy'ica's nameplate and rank. He promptly stripped down without ceremony, wishing to get this process over with as quickly as possible.

Captain's Cabin

Sa'kira glanced at Def'leor for a moment. "Take a seat please," she asked; although it wasn't really a request. Once the XO was seated she picked up a tablet and handed it to her. "Orders are one thing, but when the order comes from the top-brass to drop everything and return home, it gets ones attention. It isn't every day the top brass issues a priority order."

The tablet that she had handed to the XO had the words 'Priority Recall Order' at the top, and had the following text within:

Captain's Cabin

Def'leor read the missive, not once but at least two more times. She then thought about the myriad problems the Gam'trosha had suffered since launch. Now they had a rationale for some of the failures. "So we are taking the Gam'trosha back to the shipyard. I presume for exhaustive inspection or repair. Or will we be reassigned? There is also the matter of why? Obviously this is some part of a plan of the traitors to cripple the fleet. In a full scale attack, we would have been slaughtered because they could exploit the flaws they induced."

Infirmary

Euy'ica flashed Ross a warm smile before starting the check up, going through the same process as she'd done beforehand. "This must be your first time on ship," she stated as she found that there was no record of the soldiers medical files on the ship, although there was a transfer record. She tapped her keyboard a few times as the system began to build a medical file for Ross. "Luckily your first onship checkup is the same as the one performed when you return from an away mission, so we can complete two jobs at once," the healer watched the status indicator as it communicated with the ship that the soldier had gone from - it had found a medical record, sparse in detail naturally.

She slowly rubbed her chin and nodded her head, turning back toward the soldier and taking fur and blood samples and beginning an analyze of them. "Is there any medical conditions I should be aware of to put into your file?" she asked while waiting for the results to finish.

Captains Cabin

"Our ship is one of the older ones compared to the newer ones that were build in recent seasons, so our fleet has priority on repairs - which means we shouldn't be drydock for very long... at least thats my hope." The captain sat up in her seat and straightened her posture a bit as she called up a holographic siloette of the ship. "If it was a plan to cripple the fleet they'd have focused on the actual combat ships, the She'tan'ora is a hybrid vessel, designed more for exploration than combat so our offensive capabilities are less than those of a ship typically our size. The other warships had thier components supplied by a different supplier, not Yu'see like this ship was. So presumably the other ships are fine but I wouldn't be surprised if command is going to have those ships looked over as well. Heck, its what I would do," the captain smiled and clasped her hands together and thought. "As for 'why' would they do this? I don't know if we'll ever know the answer... although I would love to get my hands on the supplier, because their actions have nearly lead to several instances of our crew nearly being hurt or killed."

The siollette spun around in place, several red areas were highlighted. "Still, I do wonder if the bad materials were intentionally done to sabotauge the navy or just someone trying to cut costs.. either one is bad enough..."

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…