• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Fort Ready Class 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm very sorry Kumiko, I hit you way too hard. Is your jaw okay? I thought I felt it break." He sent, alittle afraid that she hadn't responded.
"I think I may have broken her jaw," He said, wincing at the looks he was given by the Nurses.

Kiyoshi was staring at the ground, focusing his mind on nothing at all when Kumiko's voice filled his head. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I just hate to see everyone around me get injured like that." His gaze never left the ground, still focusing on a speck at the ground.

A more relieved smile crossed his face though. "It's good to know that my friends aren't in serious pain." He gave a quick smirk. "I'm just afraid for what Kai will do to me after this," he said sarcastically.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that Kiyoshi. We'll all be fine, and I'm sure Kai won't hold any grudges." Kumiko then shifted her head towards Krasus and smiled slightly, her jaw still slightly painful. "I'm fine Krasus. Don't worry, I hit too hard too, it's both of our faults. Plus, I think I at least cracked your ribs, if not broke them, and I know your hand broke."

"The ribs I think may only be bruised, but you did get my hand." He smiled back, guilt gone.
Krasus let the nurses take over from there.

Devonus stumbled backword, astonished by the force of the blow. His sight wavered slightly from the lack of oxygen and when he finally gulped down a breath of air his lungs shouted with releaf...

all that from one knee... damb Neko's are tougher then i thought.

He stumbled back to his feet and steadied himself, bringing his eyes back into focus. The pain of the blow had knocked him into his battle trance, and now his only thought was of beating the neko into the ground. he assesed his target with his now narrow blue eyes, trying to figure out how such an easy tactic had failed... and then he remembered the neko's damb gravity manipulation.

so hand to hand won't work will it...

he spotted one of the discarded training swords and dove for it, completly forgetting he was sparring, he brought it up, tested it's balance real quick and then sped towards the neko, surprisingly fast, it seemed his battle lust had instinctivly activated his own limited gravity control, though he didn't relize it. He aimed for a powerful slash to the neck, hoping to crush the wind pipe or break some vertebret.

To say Yuril was unprepared for Devonus sudden attack was a understatement. If it wasn't for her unbelivably quick reflexes, she probably would've just stared in shock and ended up with a training sword buried in her throat. The neko had no intention of finding out if Devonus had enough strength to drive a wooden sword into her neck.

She decided to duck under the blow then when he'd pass over her, to uppercut him in the chin. Her goal was to more or less render him unconcious, before the she was forced to really break something important.

Yuril's quick reaction did just that, the blow hitting him square in the jaw, clamping his mouth shut and putting enough of a jolt to his head to knock him out. Devonus fell heavily to the floor, the wooden sword falling harmlessly to the side, and lay, motionless. Yet another recruit for the med wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back