• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

RP: Fort Ready Class 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devonus managed to position his body in time to dissapate most of the blow and saw his opening, it was a slight, but he'd fought to many times not to see the opening. Insttead of recoling from the blow and attempting to recover, he grabbed the nekos wrist upon impact and attempted to use her own forward momentum to throw her over his shoulder.

Yoroko sat down and waited for Noboru to get out of the hemosynth tank. Looks like you overdid it a little bit.. Yoroko thought to herself as she waited.

"Thats okay, in fact, its probably better, I have no idea how to handle a sword." he said, walking over to a spot inbetween everyone else's sparring.
He settled into a defensive stance, ready for her to take her spot.
"Lady's first."

Noboru climbed out of the hemosynth tank, still wearing his warm-up clothes. He had a big smile painted across his face, and it looked like he was winking with one eye closed; the other obscured by the remaining lens of his goggles.

"That thing's really cool; you should try it sometime."

While Devonous's plan was very sound, using one's forward momentum against them, it was a pretty much useless tactic against a neko. All Yuril had to do was adjust her center of gravity a bit to stop her forward motion. But with her wrists grabbed, she couldn't do much with her hands.

So instead she decided to try and ram her knee into his gut, to make him drop his grip.

"I think I will pass on that." Yoroko said as she stood to greet Noboru. I didn't think I hit him hard enough to merit a hemosynth tank... Yoroko thought to herself. "Wanna see if the others are doing anything?" Yoroko asked.

"Well then, I guess it works out." Kumiko then settled into her stance, presenting as little body to Krasus as possible. "Whenever you are ready."

Krasus smiled, shifting his weight by pivoting his foot and leaping forward, landing only inches infront of her, he lashed out with his other leg, trying to knock her legs out from under her.

"Sure. Why not?" Noboru's spirits seemed to have lifted a fair bit from a few minutes before- apparently that hemosynth tank was a new experience for him, and he thought it was as fun as hell.

Kumiko jumped right as he kicked, using her gravity manipulation abilities to bring her self up and down faster, then dropped into a low crouch, returning the favor, using a rather basic leg sweep.

He caught himself, lashing out with his arm to grab her foot and push her back, if that happened, he was going to jump back out of reach.

Kiyoshi winced as the blade struck him on the shoulder. He was not in a good position to counter. Kai was too close for him to swing the sword, so instead he took the sword that was facing backwards and sent a punch for Kai's stomach.

Krasus wasn't fast enough, his hands grasping at air as Kumiko's kick completed it's arc. he would feel an odd floating sensation as he fell backwards, relatively helpless.

Kiyoshi's intended blow hit Kai square in the chest, but, as Kiyoshi didn't have much room for movement, it didn't do any harm. The two combatants fell to the floor as one for the second time, Kai rolling out of the way and getting into another defensive stance, waiting for his enemy to move first.

Kiyoshi looked annoyed after being thrown to the ground in a heap like an idiot for the second time. He jumped back to give him some distance from Kai and looked at his second sword. No way I can fight him without all my strength in one sword. He debated throwing the second sword as a distraction at Kai, but that would be a cheap move and also probably would fail anyway, resulting with both of them on the floor.

The recruit rushed towards Kai and jumped at the last minute, with the help of some gravity manipulation. He aimed the sword downwards in an arc, hoping to land a hit.

Kai was ready for the attack, ready for the jump. What he wasn't ready for was the height of the jump. He was used to fighting Geshrin, who jump a LOT lower than Yamataians. Needless to say, the tip of kiyoshi's practice sword connected easily with Kai's rather fragile nose, Basically shattering the protrusion, causing a rather large, red explosion. This left Kai grabbing at his face with one hand, and angrily brandishing his sword with the other. Blinded by pain, rage, and a bit of blood, he took a swing at his opponent, who might or might not be expecting one.

Krasus landed, feeling slightly embarrased.
He drew himself up, and lashed out with a not-so-viscious kick, and then jumped to the side and kicked again, not caring wether he hit, just trying to be on the offensive.
"Nice-" first kick, "Kick." second kick.

Kumiko, expecting the quick rebound, moved back slightly. As Krasus's kicks came at her, she moved slowly and deliberately, moving to block each one of his hit's solidly.

Unfortunately for Kumiko, Speed won out over deliberate strength, with both of the blows landing squarely on her stomach. Krasus now had a slight advantage, so long as Kumiko didn't learn from her mistake.

Kumiko grunted slightly, after all, a hit in the stomach is no joke. however, she recovered quickly, and went on the offensive, throwing two quick jabs at his lower body, then a quick upper cut at his chin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back