• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Art Commissions Showcase

Over the years, many artists have created artwork for the Star Army universe. With all the art being scattered around our wiki, sometimes it's hard to get a sense of just how many artworks we've got, and we may have missed many new artworks simply because they were for characters not in the same plots as us. So I'm making this thread where I plan to post them all. You guys are welcome to discuss them as they appear.

I'm going to start with all the Star Army art I've collected on DeviantArt, and I plan to regularly post updates here.

HHG 'High Hybrid Gun' - Anniversary YE 40 Edition
The HHG is quite possibly one of the most iconic and well-sold firearms within the Kikyo sector. Used by Nepleslians, Yamataians, and just about every mercenary who needs a highly versatile sidearm, the HHG has earned its place among the stars with many years of service. With YE 40 approaching, Terratech and NAM went to work to redesign, remaster, and perfect the sidearm into a brutal piece of equipment. Now, fitted with the iconic hammer and grip, the High Hybrid Gun is fitted with rails along both sides, bottom, and a simplistic iron sight rail to give the user far more options. A redesign in the body brought with it a life-long battery, allowing the gun to fire in its infamous Hybrid (utilizing a mix of mass driver and traditional ballistics) for more power or even just the mass-driver for a suppressed handgun. With its .45 rounds shared with the equally famous Zen Armaments .45 pistol, the new HHG serves to give everyone who stuck by the revolver a more tough and durable weapon than the one that has seen use as long as many can remember.

For more elements within the setting the HHG was born and redesigned in, check out stararmy.com/index.php or Wes-of-StarArmy for more of the amazing art within the setting.
at00.deviantart.net_SoAdfwJZ88Tr_S7VXRYMlOO4xM4__300x200_filte973842edbdeac7c0c555c2d22c04f724.png
View HHG 'High Hybrid Gun' - Anniversary YE 40 Edition on DeviantArt

*chants* "Le-gix! Le-gix! Le-gix!"

(without the dashes, it's like summoning Beetlejuice)

Ken-TEC 'Wyrm' Hoverbike
With the creation of the Warlock, Ken-TEC looked into other markets to aid and grow their product line. In particular, one method was to create a craft that could both participate in races and move throughout the swampy planet without much issue. The solution was a single-pilot craft, named the Wyrm to fit the naming convention of the company following the Warlock. Boasting a powerful gravity manipulation engine in the front and multiple engines in the rear, the Wyrm utilizes more of the Yamataian heritage of Ken-TEC. Unlike most vehicles, the Wyrm utilizes a camera mounted above its light to provide a digital feed to a camera within the cockpit-style seating. While it may not be armored, the craft is nimble thanks to its hybrid systems of physical control surfaces (such as ailerons and a single rudder) and systems (such as its gravity elevation and steering) and a boon to anyone who needs a hardy Nepleslian craft but wants the style of the flashier YSE!

For more things like the Wyrm, visit stararmy.com/index.php or look up Wes-of-StarArmy for additional pieces of art within the setting!

Created using DOGA 3 and various parts packs.
at00.deviantart.net_j3av665D3nL4OrFWrLJG7Whl_is__300x200_filte5361e91c73279f73a500423898bbb14a.png
View Ken-TEC 'Wyrm' Hoverbike on DeviantArt

Commission: Sleek Samurai

Colored Sketch Commission for aa.deviantart.net_avatars_a_m_ametheliana.gif_e4da3b7fbbce2345d7772b0674a318d5.gif

ˆ-ˆ

° ° ° ° °
Art: ©Zumi-V
Character: ©Ametheliana
Program(s): Paint Tool Sai & Photoshop
aorig00.deviantart.net_671a_f_2010_291_7_f_7fa137323aadca02d26153fd8b4bb38c_d3107o3.png

COMMISSIONS ARE OPEN!

aorig00.deviantart.net_86fe_f_2014_035_c_5___ai__romance__ligh16216f0f53cc4aa0f5488a91be7a528e.gif ast.deviantart.net_minish_gruzecontrol_icons_journal.gif_c81e728d9d4c2f636f067f89cc14862c.gif Chibi Commissions [OPEN] How to Order:
PAYMENT METHOD: (Paypal or Points)
PAYPAL E-MAIL: (if you are using Paypal)
TYPE OF ORDER: (chibi colored sketch, chibi style shade, sketch chibi ref. sheet etc..)
CHARACTER NAME & TRAITS:
REFERENCES: [put links and thumbnails here]
EXTRA INFO:(Anything you think is useful for me to know i.e. pose, facial expression, eye colors- anything)
COMMERCIAL USE?: (Yes or No. If yes, the price will double)
IF CUSTOM CHARACTER, INCLUDE:
Colors you'd like me to use:
What kind of clothes are they wearing:
Image References: [they can be Pinterest or Google images]
Anything you need me to know?:
SEND IT IN A NOTE PLEASE! Click the pink 'note me' in upper-right hand corner of the black box above.
PRICES & SAMPLES
CHIBI COLORED SKETCH< aorig00.deviantart.net_86fe_f_2014_035_c_5___ai__romance__ligh16216f0f53cc4aa0f5488a91be7a528e.gif

at00.deviantart.net_K1ScjWvNjM6OWEGYF_gMQMELkyc__300x200_filte484e6dd652d7abc2e16885277f5f3b62.png
View Commission: Sleek Samurai on DeviantArt

RPG-D RPGfix
Back