Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Conference Discussion

Which leaves me in charge. ^^; Kim wanted me to handle things while she was gone, and Andrew is busy. So I'm here to make sure things don't get blown up, tempers flaring, keep things in one piece, and everyone has a good time basically.

Oh, here it is. Wondered where it went. (Though I suppose I didn't look all that hard.)

On that note, why here? Why put a supposedly neutral meeting grounds under the Yamatai forums? (Which I rarely look at if ever.)

SS: I think we're waiting on Kyoki though. :/

I moved the forum here because the conference is located in Yamatai, and because the forum was too inactive to be so obviously placed on the forums.

Okay, the conference is borked for that day.

Wes, I suggest you ajourn that session and restart the next 'day' with participants which can be roleplayed for. You might want to bring the Lorath out of the brigs too - if only to actually have participants around.

Otherwise, admittedly, this is dead. Better to cut losses and restart the next day than struggle through the mire this has become due to logistical complications.

Well, I did reply, and Fred is right. Would be best to move on, and get things going again, at least we managed to get some of the trade out of the way.

I'm afraid to double post... anyone from the "All the Rest" thread going to move on? I really do not wish to continue on my own (I'm determined to keep posting)
No pressure, though, truly.

I think the "All the rest" guys ought to start looking into getting new orders and/or forming a new ship so you can get back to RPing. I will help however I can.

He's active on the forums.

Just trying to keep the "All the Rest" people from getting bored. :)

Now we just need the Lorath people to post.

Reigner (I'm sure that's spelled wrong....) could come along if he was bored enough. Also, yay for new friend~

You're not that boring of an RPer D:

I'm kidding.

And I kind of doubt it. He's supposed to be waiting on Davis in case he wants the other's input on something. On the other hand, Honoka could always visit him! I'm sure he doesn't get too many visitors. (Besides, who can resist his kitten? :D)

(And yes it is spelled wrong. It's Regnier. :P)

Just a warning - I'm probably going to be off the 'Net for Spring Break. I gots thingz to do up North.
See y'all later, and have a good spring break! (Don't go to Mexico!)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back