• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Conference Discussion

Just a small question has anyone spoken to Kai, since Pisces is part of the 5th Fleet.

Also the page should be seriously updated. It still has references to the no longer existing Red, and calls Elysia a nation which it currently isn't.

Oh good, I do hope they got the birth fluid stains out of the carpets, because we don't want the Lorath representative falling into a fit of mocking laughter at the legacy of the last conference.

I vote we hang a sign on the front of the station, and the conference door.

Notice: Pregnant Nekos are not allowed in during these proceedings.

EDIT: Fix'd to Not.

Consider the conference started, at least the early, "hay guyz whats up" part. Because April Fool's really is a bad day to get things going.

"Publicly broadcast" meaning not broadcast live to Yamataian and Nepleslian news networks. It's understood by Yamatai that the Freespacers have certain needs, for which already have been accommodated.

I am very sorely tempted just to have two people come in and put a TV down on a desk with a skype-type feed to Luca, just watching the events and providing running commentary.

"What? I've got nothing to contribute to peace but you can't fault me for honesty, can you?"
"What? If the Elysians invited themselves in, so can I."
"Look on the bright side: You don't have to look too close to tell that I'm only joking."

He's on an ego trip from previous events - he doesn't care if he gets a bounty on his head or arrested for being somewhere he shouldn't, he's already got 100,000 KS on his head and some legal immunity due to previous services to SAINT and the IPG. (Hence why he's able to carry illegal items into Yamataian space without immediate reprisal as of the latest post - its only if he does something wrong with them that they'll slap cuffs on him.)

Besides, its not like he's going to be taken seriously by lofty senators, empresses and politicians with so much more to worry about, right? He's the jester of the Queen's Court.

But if that isn't possible due to whatever, guess he'll be waiting around for the afterparty - he'll be sure to send them a few slabs of energy drinks or a blonde bombshell in a cake. (At least it isn't a pregnant woman)

Ah, fiddlesticks - I need to find another way for the final arc of the ISC Phoenix to kick off then. Guess I'll just have to make something up to start the downward spiral into ruin.

PS: Spammer in the Iroma forum, down below the subforums:
viewforum.php?f=126

Kick his arse for me, will you?

Reminder folks; Lorath indivdiuals are not addressed by their first names by outsiders, their second names are used. Example; High Priest Velor 'Tomoe' Tur'lista is addressed as 'High Priest Tomoe'.

That aside, may the games begin.

Smoking is not allowed on the station. The cigar would have been confiscated at the checkpoint to enter the core section of the station on the way to the diplomatic area.

I'm going to wait for Matt, Exhack and Missing to post. Might as well have everyone there before we start this madness.

Is it necessary for a representative to take part in the little meet and greet thing? Just curious.

Sounds like it's not a meet-and-greet, but the real thing. Everyone's coming in ready for business, so I guess we'll just get to business!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…