Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Conference Discussion

Hold off on the response to Pyros' words for the moment, the finality of his words are being discussed.

Will discuss anything pertaining to the Military with Exhack tomorrow, and maybe see what can be had down the road.

I did not notice a new thread had begun. I've been waiting on the "Arrivals" thread this whole time.

Not much for me to post, so...yeah.

You guys are moving fast again -_- I can't go out for the evening without another full page of posts springing up...

I have work and then another event to attend today. I'll try to read up on my breaks, but I won't be able to post until after it all.

"Maybe Pyros is a nice man. I bet Sheva would help me find out. Since you're too busy waving your surrogate dick around in my face."

I'm really liking this Yuumi character.

Kokuten said:
Almost makes me want to insert Varuna for the sake of un-deeping things with her not as deep ways.

She's Ahrim's version of Pyros' aide. Except in trying to keep him from going wild, she tries to lighten his mood.

When she approached the pair, she thought to the things she learned in preparation for the assignment, as well as during her time as a senator. "Hallo, äh, etwas dagegen, wenn ich stören?" she spoke to the two Abwehrans, bowing her head slightly as a sign of respectful modesty. "Ich hoffte auf eine Gelegenheit, zu Ihnen zu sprechen, und würde mir wünschen, dass Sie nicht beleidigt, wenn wir in einer neutralen Sprache sprachen, wie beispielsweise 'Trade'?" she spoke in Abwehran, but with a distinctive Lorath accent, which took off many of the harsh tones of the Abwehran dialect, but muddled it with richer tones which dragged a bit, accent aside, she did make quite the effort.

Niiiiice! Breaking out the Abwehran. Well done Doc!

Doc, please start breaking your murderously huge walls of text into something more bite-sized. They're getting especially hard to read now.

Flint might want to cover his eyes and ears for these next few scenes. Things are about to get... diplomatic.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back