• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Conference Discussion

I'm trying to write as fast as I can...but things keep appearing that need more attention! I'll post before I sleep, if I have to, though...

A rule that was reached OOCly in the chat:

There will be two advisers, max, for any one delegate. Those advisers/aides only are allowed to talk to their own delegate; they cannot address other delegates. Keeps the talking down some.

Why are people smoking on a Yamataian station? It's disgusting and illegal and the wiki page clearly states:

For security reasons, there are sophisticated automated scanners outside the room that make it impossible to enter the room carrying a weapon or other harmful device or substance. Star Army soldiers are also stationed at the conference exit.
The tobacco need to be removed from the RP posts. Otherwise it would imply the station security didn't exist.

With all due respect, Wes, I must laugh at Doc's reply.

But, yes, you can't hide a cigar from a scanner, Doc.

If they're just going to show up and disrespect Yamatai's laws and diplomats, I got no problem kicking them out of the conference room or off my station.

I'll handle the smoking. I'm writing a reply now, but it won't be up for a few hours. I won't be back from the gym until then.

The Freespacer is the exact same Freespacer that Yuumi negotiated with at the Lighthouse. I copy-pasted the description from when Yuumi first met the host face-to-face, then moved some words around and such : )

Ah, OK. You kept avoiding calling it the Envoy, so I was a little worried despite the description. Thanks!

Just a note to everyone: The Iroma keep their homeworld's location more or less secret as a protective measure. Initially I had the location in my opening post for Session 1: War, but after talking with Exhack, I made it much more vague. I didn't realize the secretive nature of the location, so I thought you guys might not know it either.

Learning!

Ok, so my post is kinda out of place in the Session 1 thread. I was wondering if I could get it moved to the end of Arrivals so it doesn't break the flow as much / fits in better?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…