• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Conference Discussion

I jsut have to get this JP with Andrew done so we can actually convince Melisson to show up. Shes kinda the main point there...

Tio and Ayana have to convience Melisson to come first. Almost there. Kim and I have another JP session to do.

Yeah, I don't think NIWS would be allowed either.

Mmm, slightly problematic in regard to the YC-28 crew. Also, I have some deep deep doubt that Yui is an ordinary NH-29.

But on another note, would it be acceptable if the Lorath were to park a commerce ship somewhere near the station, or at it?
Yes

You wait until we get everyone kicked in via senate.

And then you wait for anyone else. :mrgreen:

Shouldn't be to long, I believe we're waiting on Doshii's return at the moment. However, I will by no means go without the character Roxxy in tow. :p

I think Pat means for you to post in the Road Trip thread in the Senate forum first, Jake. He won't post them leaving until he has Roxxy in his clutches!

Aww, drat, I came back late. Unlike coincidence having the conference intro and midterms in the same week(s). Well, I guess the 'Spacers will have to sit this one out. Probably for the best.

I'm sure that the Freespacers can show up. If not late, then they could've already been there. *shrugs* Just a suggestion.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back