• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC Conference Discussion

No offense, Fred ... but Melisson seemingly showing up out of nowhere and acting all cool and mighty seems lame. Not that she's into humility or anything. But even Hanako seems to be behaving this time.

Melisson doesn't come out of nowhere seeing how Moonman and SUBLIMEinal know where she comes from. Like everyone, she walked there. As for looking cool and mighty... when has Melisson ever not been outspoken anyhow? ~_^

*puckers lips, then snorts* It looked like she just showed up, just at the right time, said her snotty bit about Yamatai at just the right time. But eh, so it goes.

Knowing when and how to make an appearance is all part of politicking. I wanted to have her come in last, but Ayana hasn't shown up yet (instead, Kim seems determined to roleplay before that on the Heion with Tio and Creighton T_T ) and I ran out of patience. ^_^;

You know, being fashionably late and all.

And yes Chris. Mel is made of epicness. Jake knows the meaning of epic when I say it - don't you Jake?

Sorry Fred, I was out all night, otherwise I would've made with the crazy posting tonight. ^^;

But... Hanako is going to start the meeting without the other Yamataian Senators and the other Nepleslian Senators?

Aegis appeared a moment ago (without an entrance), so that should mean that the Yamataian senators are at least on the station somewhere. The Senate 'travel' thread would just be out of sync- assuming nothing catastrophic happens to them on the way.

Jessica, a robot would not be allowed into the conference room. No weapons.

Post deleted. Admittedly it feels a bit hypocritical to allow unarmed killing machines (Nekos) are allowed but not unarmed Automata, but hey, Yamatai's game, Yamatai's rules. Every nation has its own form of racism in one shape or another, I suppose.

I'm going to sit 'Spacers are out of this one, since the Free State's population is primarily machine, and it would probably have enraged the majority if a machine was refused to be treated as an equal (while being told a biological diplomat would perfectly acceptable). Thus logically sparking a boycott.

Though this whole incident actually gives me an idea for an extreme leftist AI liberation front...
Fighting for AI equal rights, one node at a time.

'ey!

Foo'!s!

A.) Do not post so much and give time for the other people to post. (Not that anyone can really say anything but thats not the point.)

B.) ... Try to not just make this in a either knowledge or "I has wiki surfing powah" fest. Try, at least.

C.) Rawr, waffles.

I'm sorry, but if I don't post when I'm awake (dang thee Time-Change) I fall behind events.

It's difficult when the Nepleslian grievance is based on the idea that they lost 30 billion people, which I'm not altogether sure is correct. Could be true of course.

I love the smell of waffles, hate the taste. Shame.

I will edit it out of the post.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back