Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Conference Discussion

I've seen people simply speaking to the air and getting responses from KAMI plenty of times before--my impression was that MEGAMI and KAMI systems could always hear anything said within their vessels, since they keep the air populated with whatever-we're-calling-really-tiny-robots-nowadays. If that's not how it works, I'll just edit the post so that she used telepathy or a more direct method.

Either way is fine with me, I suppose.

Remember, most of the time those nanomachines aren't in the air.

Er ... I dunno if it's relevant or not, but contact with Roxanne wasn't laid out, so as of right now, Tio and Ayana are going in without her info. Might not be useful anyway, but so you know.

To: Andrew or Wes.

Please remove my post at the bottom of page 5 in the thread covering the second day of the conference. I will need the Hand of War for a different post, off the Conference boards.

Thanks in advance.

Rolling his shoulders a few times, the Hand of War strode through the corridors of Pisces station. Since he had reliquished his place at the right hand of his mistress, he had been given his weapons back, and had been casually doing laps around the main corridor of the station. On the floor the conference was being held on, naturally.

As he rounded the corner to face the gallery outside the conference room, he noticed all the figures bunched up. Most he did not know, but one he did, and he walked heavily up behind Creighton, crossing his arms over his wide chest and looking down from his eight foot height, as if assessing the situation. He may not be able to understand the language well enough to speak, but he knew that he understood battle enough to know that something fun might be just about to happen. In this vein, he slowly reached behind him, the plate shouldergaurds rattling softly against his breastplate as he pulled the massive warhammer from where it hung on his back.

With a small grin, he held the bottom of the handle in his right hand, while the left bounced the shaft just below the head up and down, waiting for someone to make the first move.

Deleted.

Is the call to muster for the security forces occuring on the second day? If so, we may have to just post arrivals at the checkpoint in the 'Day 2' thread, as the 'Moments' thread is still working through the end of the first day.

Yeah, it's day two.

I thought he'd posted something, too. I remember it mentioned the 1st XF's FTL deadzones.

How? I tried that and it wouldn't work. I haven't used it in a long time. Refresh my memory.

[ url=insert url here ] insert word to serve as link here [ /url ]

It's that, with the space between the brackets and the code removed.

IAA

If I want to play out Misaki's brief visit should I take it to a new topic, or put it into one of the others? ~thought it might be good to take advantage of the market~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back