Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Conference Discussion

Melisson did not die: she simply made her body cease to exist in the conference room. 'Offing' is an inappropriate term, seeing she was obviously trying to avoid dying for the sake of the Yamataians. *rolls eyes*

There were plenty of hints left around to point out that Melisson hadn't made herself helpless to the Yamataians, from a briefing on the Miharu to her appearance in Nepleslian space while another group of Mishhu supposedly had 'killed' Melisson.

Like I said, it was not teleportation nor it was phasing (thus I used the term 'phased off from existence' in the wiki to signify disintegration). It doesn't matter if its the most powerful means to stop something if it's not the right mean to do so.

I will not keep arguing about this. The war is over and you get new worlds and stuff. You've little reason to complain anymore and I got the things I needed out of this too.

I had a feeling Melisson could do something like that when she appeared for the Vanderhuges, combined with the claim by the rogue Mishuu that she had 'died'. My guess was that, when she replicated herself at the Vanderhuges, her body in Mishuu space ceased to exist. So as long as she has those bug-like nodes to create bodies for her, then she can transport her mind anywhere she wants and her previous bodies will vanish. Again, this is just a guess.

Due to weather there has been a change in my schedule. I will start Day 3 tomorrow morning rather than today.

Which is rather confusing, since I don't see any Yamataian plotships listed as being docked with Pisces. Are people supposed to just go with a fleet and then apply for any ship they want?

I know there's a bunch of 1XF ships there. I think the point is to port them once they go to the designated areas.

Jake, Pat, we should move the social non-diplomacy stuff to a separate thread to make it less confusing.

Question: has anything that Melisson said during the attempted arrest been classified, and if so, at what level? Presumably, people higher in the chain of command and perhaps Prince Tio have seen the recording submitted with the security team's report, but there was still a matter of a message to deliver...

Transmit the message via the communications forum to Motoyoshi Misato, the Director of SAINT.

Sorry all for not posting. My computer died on Thursday and it took two days to fix, reload, and restore my school backups and whatnot. I have a brunch with friends this morning but I plan to be back this afternoon to catch up on SARP.

I'll be back in action on Thursday.

Day 4

There is going to be a lull between Days 3 and 4 due to the need for SAINT/Yuurei Group to conduct their operation in the Velvet Room Restaurant with Davis and Ember.

Tom and Kim I will let you guys know when the Velvet Room is opened for business. :)

With the YSS Eucharis leaving, does the Azorean delegation need/want any PC guides/bodyguards for the end of the third day and the fourth day? If so, some of the security folk might be able to help- and we may even have a ship to bring them back on, by the time the conference is done, as it looks like the YSS Moirai SAR plotship has been approved, and that's where most of them are going after the conference...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back