• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Conference Discussion

That sounds like government math to me.

Ira's edited his post, so we're all good to go again. Continue with the postage.

Last edited:
One presumes that when you provide the better graphic for the interior you will show where the Garts are located.

One presumes that when you provide the better graphic for the interior you will show where the Garts are located.
I'm no mathemagician but I'm hazarding a guess that the Garts will sit between the Neps and the Iroma, in the available empty space?

PS: Having HDD problems. Using phone to read/write posts.

Seating chart has been updated; I just need to reply so people can see it. Once I've done that, I'll put up that stickied list of stuff. Mainly names, titles, links. Basics.

My edits to Ira's post aren't very clear. The Garts sit between the Poku Saeruo Degonjo and the Abwehran Star Empire.

Writing an Air Force story on my weekend, so I'll be a bit.

This week has been overloaded for me, so I haven't had time to post. I will fix that later tonight, after I'm done at work and the gym. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

@CadetNewb: Just to make sure you aren't surprised when Yuumi does this, she's going to put up a field around the gallery where Johnathan is. He keeps speaking out of turn, and well, that's what he gets.

It's ok Doshii - so far, this IRC has been a blast. Getting to play a person who's essentially a handsome, racist (due to ignorance), chauvinist football jock who decided he wanted to become a politician is a very, very enjoyable change of pace for me.

DO NOT take offense at what I've had Johnathan think. I haven't been able to put the concept of him down into proper words until now, but he's essentially meant to be the Devil's Advocate from an OOC point of view. Throughout this conference, I'm hoping he'll likely be the one to bring up a lot of dirt and skeletons in the closet, assuming everything goes too peachy. Our previous IRC was a pretty bad mess thanks to too much turmoil, but I hope that just the right amount will give it a good flavor.

And I wish she were here too Fred - without conflict, there is no story.

Apologies for the lack of replies/starts, folks. I'm applying for a job tonight, so my time is sucked up.

I've been a little slow too! Since I got caught up in the IRC, I neglected the Akahar, and rectified that last night. Hopefully I'll make a post to move things along to Visas.

Just realized that my post was submitted while incomplete. It wasn't clear that Valken was sliding the datajockey over to the HSC delegates.

I will update me post to reflect that in a bit

That's OK. I've sloth'd about too with a trip yesterday. Working on a small post now so we formally can move to the visas idea.

Oh snap then; lemme wait for Nashboa.

No need to wait. Kohaku's response has been added to my post.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…