• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Conference Discussion

Well, this went to pot pretty fast. Looks like the accursed war is still on, I'm sure some parties are happy about that. -_- Honestly, such a great potential for stories ruined. ~_~

I Know. I'm just mourning the storylines in a post war universe that have died invetro.

I can't completely agree on that assertion. Unless she absorbed anti-stun shields from Mel somehow!? RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! :shock:

That's two characters auto'd in a row, Al, and we frown on that kind of stuff here.

But, hell, fuck it. IC is IC, as Fred says. Whatever.

This is ridiculous. I'm locking the thread until we can get a ruling about the autoing- we don't allow it normally so why should we allow it now?

Sorry about that; what is the procedure for resolving this, then -_-;? I have five armed security guards and two daisies trying to prevent two unarmed civilians from getting into a room.

How about putting a 'try' before 'stun'?

Basically roleplay your character or NPCs to attempt to stun them. The other players should follow the most logical result of that path.

There you have two stunned Senators and no autoing.

Alright; first time i've done combat resolution in this game. Can someone delete back to the attempt, if that is what is necessary?

I shall remember that; thanks for the understanding. For those that weren't here for this debacle, mutually amenable resolution reached in IRC...

He spat on my shirt, the fuzzy bastard.

Now mates, remember to not do everything (IE 4 pages) in between times peeps come about now. :mrgreen:

WTF?! I come back from going to bed at 10pm and come back at 7am to find five pages of RP that I missed in which Melisson magically overcome the most powerful anti-teleportation and anti-phasing tech in the galaxy. I am so ANGRY right now.

It's not like she had to overcome any of this anyways, Wes.

Melisson did not come without planning some things of her own. Leaving herself at the mercy of people she considered untrustworthy in the first place would have had been foolish. Melisson is amoral - not foolish.

You post has a complete lack of explanation of how she did it.

Update: Oh, she offed herself. No further objections.

I will start Day 3 likely on Thursday after my exam (likely when I get home at 10p EST). It gives people a chance to RP out some character reactions, cleaning up and cool off OOCly.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…