• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: SRSS Yggdrasill Contact

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Permission denied."

Toshiro issued in hurried response.

"You likely can't tell from where you are, but all hell has broken loose out here. A Nepleslian ship has been destroyed in the atmosphere of an alien world by Hanako-Taisa's Eucharis. Nepleslians and Yamataian ships have filled the Azorean system. Do NOT leave the SRSS Leviathan.

We can explore that planet later, we have been granted the Mineral rights, after all."

During the time of tense waiting, Toshiro had drafted a version of his document on a datapad...

What do you think of this, Chiharu-sama?

As Yggdrasill was finally called to the planet, she descended, and Toshiro stepped out into the storm to meet with the others, still drafting this document...

Kenji, at the moment, was swearing up a storm, specifically about the 1st Fleet, and that specific ship. he didn't care who heard him. All he knew was that he hated them.

Shaun was sitting at his desk appearing to be calm. His eyes drifted to Ken for a moment watching him cuss up a storm before turning his attention back to the monitor. The door to the room opened and Eve walked in. A strangely serious look on her face and a nod to Shaun was the only communication between them.

Eve sat down at her console. She turned looked to Ken "Kenji please be prepared" she said emotionlessly.

Remi however could no longer wait, and headed back down into the Yggdrasill, heading towards one of the shuttles.

I am sorry Toshiro, but I really would like to go and see my grandchildren and daughter, simply put, I've never met them face to face before. Her telepathic voice sounded apologetic.

Unless our business is done here I would invite you to come along with me, the Yggdrasill and all, but if you still have business here...then I am sorry.

I understand...I am obligated to stay put, but you can take anyone who wishes to go and head for the 5th XF in a KE-F8. Just make your intentions known to the YSA and DIoN ships which are facing off out there.

He replied, with a sigh...his advisor was leaving...hopefully Chiharu could assist him.

"That looks great, Tosh! I'll help out as much as I can. I can't promise too much but I will do what I can. I think you'll be fine," the voice replied in Toshiro's mind reassuringly.

Toshiro sneezed, and blinked, looking about him for a time...true, he ws in the rain on a high humidity world likely with alien microbes in the atmosphere, but his Yamataian constitution should have been able to compensate for any illness...little did he know those on Eucharis were speaking of him.

Passing that thought off when the sneeze did not happen again, he looked up at the sky, watching to see if any more spacecraft broke the not-so protective layer of cloud cover on this planet.

Arigatou, Chiharu-sama. Any updates we make will be sent to Ketsurui-Taisa...and it seems my other adviser is leaving us...I may have to rely on you a bit more...

Suddenly a sound would come from Toshiro's communicator, a simple text message from a strange author:

"Rrrrr.... Toshiro!" She yelled into the com. Then she sighs "Progress report on project #1921. Progress is going well. I will be prepared for production shortly. I would like to discuss the possibilities later, then, if all hell is breaking loose. Tell me where to stand, and what to do, and I will." She started to leave with a sigh... then the other shuttle blasted off. She growls "Shuttle two leaving bay. Permission to pursue?"

Denied. Miyoshi-Hakase has my consent to leave for Leviathan, and take a Ke-F8 to the United outer Colonies...her grandchildren have just recently been born, so I have granted her leave to visit them...also, I have a request to consider...two Elysians, one pregnant, wish to join our crew...I thought you may want to know.

He pondered for a moment on the project...

You may start work locally on the Yggdrasill, but do not contaminate the ecosystem of this planet.

He continued to consider the Elysians' requests...

"They purebreeds, or mixed like me?" she asks "I hate how uptight the pures are" She sighs "I will assist with the pregnancy as possible... I have a sample of the completed project... would you like to see?'

Toshiro thought about this for another moment.

Well, the signer introduced herself as 'Duplicari Melissiel Parthenopaeus'...and PANTHEON says that Duplicari is a lower level Officer title...other than that, I don't know. And I will look at it when I return to the Yggdrasill...it seems the Star Army may be leaving me as the intermediary here--I've been drafted as a diplomat.

"I don't know much about Elysian culture" She says "Sorry, I can not help much... I'm heading to bridge with the sample."

She left the shuttle, heading towards the bridge

Well, I may be a while...but you can tell me what exactly you've accomplished, right?

"I built an immune system-based defense and assistance for the Yggdrasil and the Leviathan. No more helplessness against invaders

I see...it sounds very interesting, actually. I'll have to take a look once I come back there! He sent, an honest excitement in his voice...he may not have been a doctor, but he WAS an Engineer.

"Cool." she says "I'm not certain which design to use for the mother, but the rest is all worked out."

We will speak on it later. For now, continue your tests with the help of Yggdrasill if needed, and keep me informed, okay?

"Will do. Lyshana out."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…