• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check Crimson Corsairs

I'm still free the same time. I got unexpectidly dragged out for something that was supposed to be like 30mintus to an hour, and it ended up being 2

Yeah...we could push it into the weekdays too. I'm just worried you guys aren't. XD

Could everyone post up their free times?

Monday and Tuseday are possible for me depending on times. Monday after like 6PM EST is bad for me, and Tuseday I'm out from like 4 to 7 PM EST. I think we need to figure out a day that long term is free for people though and not just that'll work for next session, seems like everyone's schedule changed after 3 sessions

Saturdays are still golden for me minus a select few, I think it's just the luck of the draw I guess.

Yeah, it seems our schedules have been thrown for a loop. Finding out a time long-term would be very helpful.

Right now though, I know that Leigon Puppy will be busy until 3-4 PM EST, while Syaoran has DnD at...was it 6PM EST? Meanwhile, Centurion has night shift. However, Acewing won't be able to make it this time on Sunday it seems.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back