• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC D & D OOC

So, can we take a timeskip or something, given that everybody agrees and that no random encounters come up on your rolls?

Can we get approximates on the house? Height of each floor, that kinda stuff? I have an idea, but I need specifics to know if it's feasible.

Assume that each floor is anywhere between 15 and 20ish feet. First floor is roughly 100ft long, second is 80ish, third is like 40 or 30ish, tower is 30 or 20ish. It appears to be like 50ish feet deep, and stays 50 feet deep, except for the tower which is like 30-35ish feet deep.

Lol, when I was rolling up the health for the monkey, and then rolled for attack and damage on the trap to discover the monkey was dead, I started laughing.

On the bright side, It wasn't Denkou. :) and one less trap ta worry about. On the sad side, my celestial monkey died. Wouldn't he go back to his home plane?

No matter what, after the duration and the spell ends the monkey goes back to its home plane, death of the monkey immediately ends the spell, so yes the monkey returns to its home plane.

The monkey family is all sitting in a tree, eating, when the eldest son suddenly disappears. After freaking out for a minute or two, the monkeys see a flash of light from the tree next to theirs. Overjoyed, they rush over to find that the eldest son had come back dead. So sad!

I woulda figured they would die like demons. Only actually dead when you kill them on their home plane. pissed off monkey gets resummoned later on in life

Welllllll my character has knowledge (Nature) combined with an herbalism profession. . . But there's no way your character would know that, Aendri. Yup, no way.

A great follow up campaign, later on. Celestial monkey becomes demonic and starts harrassing the group. Now if only we could in the front door of this mansion.

Just wondering, what's the limits on the blink ability I got? Like, how fast can I activate it, am I still restricted to movement along the ground in the material plane, that kinda stuff. I'm just thinking, would it be possible for me to blink up to the balcony, then have them toss the spear to me?

Interesting idea, but I'd rather see if we can get the spear to get locked by the posts first before spending that blink ability.

Remember, it's daily. You might want to keep that ability for when it's really needed. Right now we could pretty much roll a 20 on Aurelus throwing the spear and successfully locking it to the posts and there'd be no need for you to expend it.

Let's see if I can get it locked with the first try, then we can talk about you blinkin up there and making our lives easier.

In the ethereal plane you are simply a ghost of the material plane. so you can go up, down, though object, into fire, etc.

Gabriel! >:C DUDE! It's kinda hard to RP in a D&D campaign if the DM doesn't arbitrate outcomes...

...like the spear getting locked in or not? Not sure if that's something the DM determines or if we determine it?

>:c So get back here and be a DM! Or else I'll throw a kraken at you, and he'll seduce you into going to bed with him with his godawesome charisma.

"Have sex with me or I'll kill you." - Kraken

Sorry, I've been caught up in schoolwork this weekend, plus I'm working on my eagle project, so that's been a little occupying, ill try to post later today.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back