• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Drei Xanatos

What aspect of this do you need me to look at?

Also: Please upload the image here, we don't allow hotlinking on the wiki.

Just to make sure it's approved.

Hotlinking? It's linked to stash in deviant art, granted it's not in my gallery right now but its still from my da. I have no other way of putting pictures in except if they're from da. Plus, I never got anything said about my other pictures.

This character is very well written, however there are a few problems. Drei was already a computer system so the whole precursor to Vier thing might not work and you might need a new backstory.

You'll have to consult with @Zack on having Wazu have worked on Xantos.

Also, if you'll look at the open positions section of the plot page, it says

Open Positions
Mecha pilot
Gunner
Medic

I already have a mechanic/technician and I would hate to step on their toes.

Zack and I went over the details together, they seemed fine with this backstory.

I had been debating about making him a technician or a medic and truthfully, I didn't have a plot planned for when I made him. It was only consulting with Zack that I choose a plot for him. I'll see to fixing the occupation.

We got one broken link that needs attention, should have caught that earlier. Just tell us a bit about yourself: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=members:readlliea

We also did talk about some ideas, and there is some Wazu stuff to do with this character. As for the name, Drei is the first name, and he has a different last name than the she-drei.

I also adjusted the linking for the picture.

It's just a player page. You're just supposed to tell us a little about yourself. One line is enough!

I...I never know what to say on those things. It's why I never did say anything in the introduction boards. I'll try but, I don't think I'll have anything great there.

IIRC Drei was a woman though. And saw widespread use.

Correct; Drei was a feminine computer system that was utilized extensively by the Democraric Imperium of Nepleslia until @Zack revealed that - thanks to "subtleties in [Drei's] wiki article" - Drei was full of backdoors and loyal to its creator, Heram J. Wazu, a player character controlled by @Zack. Given that the aforementioned revelation occurred while Wazu was being interrogated for the numerous crimes he committed against Nepleslia, the Nepleslian Faction Manager at the time, @MoonMan, was not pleased and had the Savtech AI installed in all Drei units in order to prevent such "shenanigans" from ever occurring again. Eventually, all Drei units were replaced with the ACE AI - thus leaving Wazu's personal Drei the last of its kind in existence by the time YE 35 came rolling around.

Last edited:
Wazu worked on him only for a short time before the person working with him suggested that they restart over and they did that, they worked on Vier together. After Wazu left when Vier was done, the other person went and finished this guy.

Why are you all talking about this character like it is a robot or Android when it clearly states it is a Human Male in species

The lines there get kinda blurry.

In this case drei is humanoid but also filled with cybernetics. I'll take another look when I get home to make sure the distinction is clear.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back