• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Approved Character Drei Xanatos

When I looked at Vier, it said her race was human female. So I thought that was what I should put for Drei; but for male.

The problem is that your backstory doesn't make any sense. There was already a Drei, and so your character doesn't make any sense as to why they were made.

Vier is 4 in German, the model that came before her was Drei ( 3 )

Readlliea's character is an offshoot of Drei made by one of the people who worked with Wazu on the project. So while it's a similar character, it's also not the same person.

The thing is that there would be no reason to make another Drei. Something about this just rubs me the wrong way for some reason.

I wanted to make a character tied to someone, as that would make things more fun to have characters who are related in some way. This is what I came up with, with Zack.

Well @redillea, I don't know if those connections to other characters would make much of a difference in the sector searchers, because no one really knows much about Wazu.

I don't know how to explain it, Alex. Having a character related to someone elses can be fun as it can lead to more rp situations and more fun.

Jack, I told you that he was joining USO.

I know nothing of Sector Searcher.

When Wazu and Drei meet up, Zack and I were going to have him send Drei to work on 188604. As that would be a way to ensure that Drei is at least watched and supervised.

welp...I feel stupid. -faceplant- So sorry for the confusion Alex. I thought you were still in USO as a important position out of character. That you still had to agree to things for it alongside Zack.

Though this might be good for a crossover if you want sector searches to come across Drei while he's looking for Wazu

RPG-D RPGfix
Back