• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

Interest Check Dungeons and Dragons and Catgirls, Oh My!~

@Fay - yes, they would, with all the problems that it implies. And after thinking it through some more, I'll allow non-Yamataians on board since they'll likely have it implied they'll 'pay' if they peep about the blacksite.

*Waits for Sir Bearington*

A plebeian! That's a surprise. Well, I'll definitely accept the character, and you can post right away, but I'd like you to update the page sometime. I notice there's empty fields and such there.

Bleh, my apologies! I was sort of rushed in posted up a reply here because the internet was running out at the time, and it has been a while since I ever looked at her profile. I will fix any errors and empty fields here shortly!

Ahaha, I actually noticed that, too, Wes. What are the chances? Not like Tahariel or many other Elysian names are commonly used nowadays... *kicks Michael, Nathaniel, Gabriel, etc under the nearest rug*

It actually always bugged me that it ended in -al and not -el.

*secretly fixes it to make Wes happy it more unique*

Well, I am adding the relevant data and will be adding it to the Character Approval forums soon because now that I think about it, this was a WIP character.. my bad. D: I had to rewrite her history/origin a bit because my original idea was faulty logic.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back