• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

Approved Submission Emergency Service (update)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Wolfe is a trained Firefighter and I am a trained Emergency Medical Technician. We went through it and fleshed it out quite a bit!

What happened to the OOC section? We need that.

It's not there on the actual page either!

In the approved document, it was made by an "external edit" originally, going into the original articles wiki history. Who "wrote" it? Probably @Wes ?

(also can't find credit for the Kuma, there isn't one on its page, or the Green Panel lady)

I had to dig into the forum history, but I found it and added it. Now this is a presume..so @Nashoba (fact in the approved thread) made it, same as @Soresu approving the thread. But I go with @Wes editing it? And I can't find a ref on who did the art...

The Ke-T8 Kuma artwork was done by me with DOGA. In fact all of the Artwork for the Ke-T8 was done by me. Statement added to the primary Kuma page.

Last edited:
FM Approved. NTSE review still required. One of the other reviewers will assist.

Also, I think based on what @Ametheliana said is that if old articles with no OOC information there is a mandate to add them if the original article was too old to feature them?

The release of the EM-J6-1 "Rayleigh" with the medical package option has seen a rise in occurrence of integrated security within an emergency medical team.
I don't think any of these have been purchased by the Star Army so I'm not sure where that line is coming from.

Other than that everything looks OK to me.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…