• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Episode 5: (Pre-Glimmergold) Sunflowers in the Bellflower Field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kazumi simply smiled prettily in the reflexive response of her brother adding the cherry on top of the whole ordeal. Already her mind had formulated five scenarios and outcomes of this party. Allowing her gaze to slide toward her father, Yaichiro, she raised that up to six. The look in her gaze purely analytical for the briefest moment. Though having missed Tio's gesture to his new father, his youngest half-sibling seeming to regain her cheery and mildly mischievous expression upon turning back to him. 'Uwa...if Mom finds out.' the thought percolating in the back of her mind all of this while the lobster wriggled in Tio's grasp. Kazumi had long since given into her resolve of seeing all of this through and the lobsters seemed to be clacking their claws in agreement.

"Hou... seems more and more of the Clan is getting involved." observing as Kazue joined the merry band while offering her help with a slight turning of the head. If he'd pass her the expensive burden and likely s[ine tingling disapproval of their mother, Kazumi would bundle the living treasure up into something akin to the old money sacks criminals in ancient cartoons carried after robbing some bank blind. The smell of the crustaceans was a little too overpowering her discomfort evident in a slight twist in her expression. Though she wondered who'd prepare them. She had never made a true effort beyond preparing basic fair or as any survival situation required. It just wasn't her thing. "Have you decided who'll prepare your prize, Tio-niisan? We will likely not have a second chance like this again. Well. Maybe for an long while at any rate." Kazumi asked to the dull, soft sound of exoskeletal squirming from the crustaceans, and the subtle drip of water from the tank.

While Koyama had taken some heart from Yaichiro's supporting hand, the engineer had silently taken stock of just who chittered and chattered around her. Some she knew in passing, or by word of mouth from others working on the bridge and observing from afar. The Tokyo was a colossal ship, but even in its mammoth confines, you could find yourself coming across the same person multiple times. With Datenshi there and her sister, it was a sexual dumpster fire waiting to happen. Seemed she was already working the room a little much to Koyama's rolling of the eyes. Her mentor, the terrifying imp, the sugar monster, Chizuru of Samurai House would've likely thumped her on the head with a knuckle. Koyama wouldn't balk about this opportunity, she'd take it for what it was. Her head even throbbed where she imagined her teacher getting at her. This was opportunity. Social interaction, something she wasn't sure of herself in. Ask her to strip an aether generator apart, be asked what every part did, where it went, and how it worked with the greater whole and Koyama was your girl. And would even speak enthusiastically about the subject.

But raw, unfiltered interactions, nothing to hide behind? Still virgin territory. It would allow her to slowly learn to more thoroughly enjoy and appreciate personal, not work related conversation with others which was a bonus in her observations of the other high rankers flitting around the ship. Still, she knew none of them personally beyond the Taisa at her side, and the less than a friendship, and more passing acquaintance of Kazumi that allowed her a passing familiarity with the mix of people as high, or higher than her in rank or of local clan's noble blood both seeming to be intermingling within her presence. Finding herself nibbling on her lower lip, Koyama stopped, and looked up at the Taisa with a question behind her eyes and expression on her face. What do I do now? it seemed to say despite her earlier boost in confidence, motivation and resolve in accepting her situation.

Last edited:
"Well shit, striking out left and right over here... Oh well I still got some targets that'll play with me." Datenshi chuckled as she heard the others shoot down her advances. While she was usually aggressive and forward... Well when someone said no, and they meant it, she backed off. She gave a small shrug and hung back a bit, cooking and that sort of stuff wasn't her forte, it was the eating and drinking that was hers. She could pack it away thanks to her Neko constitution, but for now she was content to let her worker ants get to work.

Instead she rummaged a bit in hopes of finding a bottle to drink from, and eventually she was rewarded with a bottle to enjoy as she waited for the others to continue. Eyes roamed over the potential targets she still had for a spot of fun, one of which was an old fling in Yaichiro.

The old Reiko would've been flustered and meek at Kaoru's words and attire. And the current Reiko still was a bit. Afterall, the bikini did show off the Taisa's body in a most flattering way. Similar yet different that Lady Katsuko... Regardless, Reiko decided to ignore her trepidations as she walked in and simply say with a small grin, "Oh damn, and here I was hoping this was a new official uniform! I know some people would stand at attention more often if that was the case." Glancing at Kaoru, Reiko could not help but glance at her book. Mild book loving curiosity, honestly.

"Oh, I'm looking for my sister, Datenshi Akamaru. Himawari told me she was in the Offices." As she heard Kaoru's remark about a kitchen raid, Reiko knew it. It had been without a doubt, orchestrated by Datenshi. With a deadpan look crossing her face, Reiko could only sigh and say, "Yup, that sounds like Tenshi, alright. Prepare for mayhem, ma'am."

Kaoru smiled and noticed the attention the enlisted officer had focused on the book in her hand, she lifted it and handed it towards her and said, "You like books? I think they're better than electronic. I could read an electronic book this size in a few seconds; but the manual pace, the texture of the pages, the smell of the paper, is all part of the experience." The Taisa turned the book over so the cover faced upwards, "This one is a story about a Prince, he's born during a difficult time when shogunates controlled a nation with their brute strength over the more cultured, polished nature of the Imperial Family. I started it when I was on leave last year in the Hideyo Islands, just got around to finishing it now. If you'd like you could borrow it?" she asked and extended the book towards the soldier.

The lift doors opened when they reached the deck where the command offices were located. It was very apparent that the Taisa had no intention of changing before they interrupted this raid on her mother's foodstuffs.

-

Himawari giggled at Kazue's comment, then decided to add some fuel to the fire she walked up behind Datenshi and slinked her arm around her shoulders and said to her, "Feed me, make my tummy warm with liquor, and I'll let you help me with those activities anywhere on me...I mean, the Tokyo." She then looked at Kazue and decided to instigate things a little further, "Might want to watch out, sometimes the prey is a predator. Careful though this predator has two hands and is hungry." She then pointed towards one of the pantry units, "Crate on the top shelf, liquor from Ainu Orchards," she instructed Kazue.

Tio stood there with a lobster in each hand, his sister's words reminded him that although lobster was delicious he would either have to prepare it himself or ask someone else to. His eyes widened, he held up the two lobsters, "Uh..." he looked at Kazumi briefly and then asked, "Who can cook these?" He caught the words that Himawari spoke just after he asked, it seemed the food was not going to be the only thing stuffed for the evening. He took a step and nudged one of the lobsters forwards in Koyama's direction and wiggled it around which made the claws clack together and the rubber bands stretch, "You're an engineer, right? Can you cook these?" he asked. He had selected her because he had kept his eyes on her since she entered the room, she seemed shy, he liked that - Himawari was not the only one on the hunt.

Music began to play in the Command Offices, triggered through KAMI by Kaoru. The thump-thump beat of techno music was like an intro for the party-loving Taisa.

🎵You shouldn't leave me lonely, baby! I hate being lonely🎵

Koyama hadn't waited for Yaichiro's response at her questioning look. If he'd caught it at any rate. Her eyes had settled on the assembled group once more. The young woman seemed to be deciding what to do on her own. Her look, while having turned inward in response to this quandary. In the end, she ended up nibbling on her lower lip as a nervous tick. As this line of thinking began to turn ever more into long descent negative thoughts, Koyama's attention felt a sharp tug outward.

Her liquid gold gaze fluttered, eyes finally closing in a series of rapid blinks as if to clear her vision. When at last she looked up to Tio, Koyama felt a bit of surprise at the question. That and a whole lot of sudden wonder at the likely pampered upbringing of this man. She gave him a day at best back at her home before they'd have him reduced to a shocked pile. Just because engineers apparently all knew how to cook? An unreasonable snort passed through her nose as she suddenly turned somewhat stony. A sharpness came to her eyes even as she answered.

But he'd been right in this assumption about her. Damn him...

"I can," her voice laced with a little question and defeated resolve. The coming words sour, "How would you like them prepared? As an appetizer? Finger-food? A full-on main course?" Kazumi's inward grin seemed to the barest fraction little larger. She had left out an important fact and warning regarding the engineer. The woman didn't seem to like strangers making assumptions about her in some things. In others, it was the questioning of her skill when it came to others. But Tio it seemed had struck both points at once.

Kazumi raised her free hand up to run through her ice blue hair in a semblance of embarrassment, "I guess I forgot to mention she doesn't like people questioning her prowess when it comes to stuff like cooking." her lips pursed, "That, and you know, just assumed she could because she's an engineer." whispering to Tio, just loud enough for him to hear as the silent, 'Congrats! You dun goofed.' was there to accompany it. In truth, the Analyst had intentionally left out the fact that Koyama was prideful as all hell. Seemingly delicate, the engineer belied a willful, pride-soaked personality that while mostly having closeted did show at times. Slipping the noose on occasion when it came to those she neither knew and those below her. Usually in the form of annoyance. One of the Shoi's subordinates had dubbed her with the moniker of 'Princess' because of it. Thankfully the poor bastard hadn't been discovered yet despite it having infected others among her crew when it showed.

While Kazumi had carefully sculpted the appearance and sincerity in her apology of clumsily leaving an important and necessary fact out, inwardly she let forth an ugly laugh that quickly erupted forth into more to fill her head with its echos. The Sakura II crew may have known of this prickly by nature young woman, and with the chance of those Koyama was around in the officer's cadre in her department and the wider rank of officers in other areas of the ship. Turning fully around to face her comrade and away from Tio, Kazumi couldn't help but wear a smirk for a moment. It had only been a matter of time before Tio would zero in on Koyama based on her looks and the once shy persona she had clad herself in with an innocence she had yet to let make an appearance. In the analyst's mind, she made perfect Tio bait if he gave into that basic male instinct and set of primal desire.

However much that was true at least it made perfect sense in her mind as she clung to the idea of his still being some sort of womanizer. Let that bring the haughty bastard down a peg or two! Possibly striking out for once! Hah! Perhaps he could salvage the situation in some way but he was now privy to the fact he now had a difficult and stubborn woman on his hands.

Once that smirk of satisfaction had passed a second later after it had formed, Kazumi held up a hand in a placating gesture toward Koyama's now red-tinged, puffy cheeked countenance. She made cooing sounds of comfort after closing the distance between them. With a hand on the engineer's arm, Kazumi began whispering in her ear. Whatever she seemed to be saying elicited a scowl from Koyama before she whispered back fiercely. Having felt she knew the outcome of their brief exchange she had gone through it anyway to go through the motions of appearing to be the peacemaker.

Stubborn as an ox, it looked like Tio's sister had struck out. Walking back to her older brother, Kazumi spoke, her voice lowered. "She'll make them for you. But she's ah... a little pissed off at you now, Niisan." perhaps it was cruel of her, and in truth, it was morally, and while she loved the older man dearly. She hid her desires of keeping his head from swelling up and curb whatever appetite he had for women to some possibility of normalcy on the random occasion it struck her. And for some reason, Kazumi noted she felt a form of perverse, personal delight in watching it unfold when she gave in. Keeping it to herself, of course, she outwardly kept herself appearing the kindly, if mildly (to Tio) pain in the ass baby sister. At least he'd have a challenge on his hands if he tried to go for that particular prize.

Though about to further egg things on, the chance quickly evaporated to the pulsing thump of music now flowing through the offices and set her bones rattling. A conclusion being drawn, Kazumi seemed to blanch at the thought of just who would be making their appearance. Her mother was celebrating elsewhere, so that left only a handful that caught her attention. One in particular made her go ashen. A small, strangled sound passed through her lips as she tried to speak. Yet nothing but such sounds escaped her.

Last edited:
As Kaoru talked about her book, Reiko ears perked up and a smile broke out in her face. "Oh, I completely understand. Books are truly best experienced in paper!" said Reiko, glad to have found another true believer in the holy gospel of books. As she was offered the book she gasped and grasped the book, saying "Really?! Thank you so much! If you'd like you could come to my room later and see if you want any of my books?"

As Reiko followed behind Kaoru, she couldn't help but sweatdrop at the Taisa's choice of music for the entrance. 'At least the view is great.' thought the redhead as she gazed down at her superior's inferior. As everyone else in the offices noticed them, Reiko let out a small "Yo!" and wave.

Hearing Himawari tease back made Kazue smile and gave Datenshi an eye that defines that it would be her own grave if she took that bait. Looking back in the direction of where she was pointing at "Oh fine alcohol" She said while getting up and going towards it. But she also heard the entree of Kaoru and while walking towards the area to get the bottle she notices that Kaoru was lightly clothed and made her grin "Oh didn't know that this was a bikini raid" She winked at her.

"So what do we got here" Looking at the bottles and gets some fine old refine bottle "Hell yea, PARTY!" She said with a cheer and raise the bottle walking back to her table of food taking off her jacket "I just follow the trend here, this is a bikini party, then who am I to not juggle those melons, who is with me!" Looking at Kaoru "What kind of music does this joint have actually" People would notice that Kazue was getting loose.

Tenshi just rolled her eyes at Kazue and her glare before she grinned at Himawari. It wouldn't be the first time she had slept with a ship... Or well the physical representation of their personality. Instead she remained silent for the moment until she saw her sister show up. A slump of her shoulders and a groan, Datenshi buried her face into a hand and grumbled before she took a long swig of the wine she had pilfered. With a soft hum she lifted up off the floor and began to float above the others to watch and observe, to see just who she could toy with. Almost in a mocking way she began to swirl above the others in the room as she laid stomach down relative to the others and watched them all with passing interest. As Kazue began to undress more and more, well the redhead couldn't help it. She let out a small wolf whistle with a pair of fingers in her lips and grinned.

"Holy hell you know how to cut loose and have fun! Sweet Yui herself that's crazy." Tenshi cackled and stuck her tongue out at the Neko as she swooped in to scoop up a tasty bite from the table, whatever she could manage to get her hands on. Himawari would have to wait for later for her to toy and play with and maybe loosen up. If she could wind up bagging the avatar of the Tokyo, that would certainly be impressive in her books...

Yaichiro felt a telepathic communication enter his mind and narrowed his eyes ever so slightly. An almost imperceptible sigh escaped his lips. "Sorry, everyone, but the concept of 'off-duty' becomes a nebulous thing depending on rank and role. I just got more work in that I need to take care of. I'll be nearby in my office if you need me. Clean up after yourselves and don't do anyone I wouldn't do." With a slight inclination of acknowledgment, Yaichiro withdrew to his offices nearby. There was no reason to kick out the others, especially with Kaoru and Himawari supervising...hopefully.

For Tio, there was only one way to go down in flames and that was completely engulfed. He glanced at his sister, once again her sagely advice seemed to follow an almost mocking course that he pretended to completely ignore. When Koyama asked him how he wanted the lobster prepared, instead of making an attempt to correct the course of things he decided to just make the situation worse, "How about you prepare them as the appetizer, after all, you look like the entree I want for this meal." He left it at that, gave a wink, and put the lobsters down right in front of her. Tio's actions came from experience, at the same time they came from a rusted application; the hiding and the shift in the times left his advances probably a little on the creepy side.

The former Prince's eyes widened, it was good he didn't have a hold on the lobsters anymore; there was his older sister, a Taisa making an entrance like some kind of overly wealthy pop star in a bikini. "Wow, Kaoru even has an entourage!!" he noted and gave a nod in Reiko's direction. He was shocked, to say the least; for some reason he had seen Kaoru in a very different light during their previous meetings.

Kaoru didn't appear to pay much attention to Tio's words, her eyes were on the undressing Kazue. Kaoru grabbed one of the open bottles from the counter and took a long drink from it. She reached back, and gave it a tug; she released her melons like a model being given a photoshoot on a beach which let them give a healthy bounce up and down as she exposed her pinkish colored nipples. "Bikini Party? This is just the robe honey," she said, "It is all coming off tonight!" She grabbed Reiko and tugged her towards herself and planted an expressive and dramatic kiss onto her lips. She then looked towards Datenshi, "About time we got to do it up together hun, get out of some of those clothes."

In terms of the music, the lengthy playlists of the Taisa were passed around through wireless to give options. This was going to be a party everyone on the Tokyo would remember.

Last edited:
"Who said I was wearing clothes?" The floating red head, more akin to the a cat from a fairy tale that was a wanton bringer of mischief and chaos than a human at this point with the way her grin spread across her face as she drifted upside down among the others, asked Kaoru. For a moment she wore her typical Type 42 bodysuit uniform, her tried and true classic style, before it wasn't there and she was naked as the day she crawled from the tank. Her tattoos on full display as she drifted there between the peacock tattoo that rested on her shoulder, the twin sisters on her thigh and the twin dragons that ran up her other leg, she gave everyone a chance to get in a good look before the same uniform shimmered back into existence over her body.

"I mean I guess I can do somethin like this?" Mockingly, she matched Kazue's current state of undress before she turned her gaze to Kaoru and matched her swimsuit, save for the color scheme. She turned it red instead to match her own hair color. "Undressed enough for ya? I gotta leave something to keep all the eyes off me for now. I wouldn't want to drag attention away just yet though I got a feeling that won't last for to long tonight." She couldn't help but look at the assembled and imagine the chaos that might happen tonight and for once a chill ran up her spine in excitement. And with Yaichiro gone, the one person that could probably keep a level head in the shit that was about to go down... Datenshi felt like a kid in a candy shop, a wolf among sheep, the queen deviant among new followers, and she simply relished in the thought.

Koyama's expression of shock at Tio's response lasted but a brief moment. In its place, the scowl had taken on the aspects of a full-on glower. Kazumi felt a welling of dread at the voice, the newest to join the gathering became instantly recognizable. Koyama stomped forward and past the momentarily paralyzed analyst. Eyes narrowed just a little, their color glowing with some measure of heat. Neck flushed, Koyama snatched the two plump lobsters up with all the superhuman speed and precision her NH-33 body could muster. And in all that time, the engineer's gaze hadn't left Tio.

Kazumi's elder sister, Kaoru's voice continued to drift toward her sensitive ears. A spine-tingling chill coursed through it before the sheer urge to find some hiding-place and simply disappear. On the job, she could handle dealing with the promiscuous Taisa. She was a different person most of the time while on duty. Even so, Kazumi still had those moments of sweet relief to leave Kaoru's presence or avoid her attention. But off-duty all bets were off and the real Kaoru came storming out. And that prospect led her to use her Eihei's deadly speed to slide behind Tio. Gripping whatever limbs were feasible, Kazumi had more or less volunteered her eldest brother with the important task of being her human shield and hiding spot. At least for the moment until Kaoru became further engrossed in the beginning throes of the night's increasingly likely brush with debauchery.

Then she'd hide safely away. While camouflaging herself was an option, using it would require she strip herself bare which in this case would only exacerbate the mounting sexual energies of the room. And this was where Tio came in. It wasn't foolproof, especially with the chance of the former prince outing her just to be a dick. Or if she were discovered by other means. Hiding as she was, Kazumi failed to notice Koyama storming past at a swift pace to the kitchen proper.

With whatever shred of safety she felt, Kazumi scrunched down further and whispered to the Tio-shield. "You've just made the daughter of a Samurai even madder at you." with a shuddering breath she managed to get out more. "Rumor around the ship is she's the kid of one of their teachers. I tried asking dad about it since they served together. But he just gave me his patient dad smile and didn't say anything." her brother had a truly divine set on him for doing so and knowing just where his target for the evening came from.

From further in the kitchen the sound of clattering kitchen implements and the slamming of a pot on the kitchen's stoves rang from within. The sound of a knife hitting the cutting-board with a loud thunk punctuated the additional information Kazumi had offered up. The residual crunch of the lobster's carapace being sliced apart was barely audible considering the music being played.

"Just let me hide behind you for a minute or two." Kazumi's voice low as she pressed herself into the middle of his back.

A bit sad at seeing Tenshi's reaction, Reiko sighed to herself, approaching the food table and dropping Kaoru's book on it. Before she could grab any food however, she was grabbed by Kaoru. Before she could react, the Nekovalkyrja felt the taste of sweet plums and the feeling of soft lips pressed to hers. It seemed tonight was gonna be "fun". Pulling back from the kiss with a heavy blush, Reiko could only say with an unabashed grin, "Plum... I like plum."

While Reiko intended to go for seconds of this dish, she became transfixed on Datenshi's reveal of her naked flesh. A bit annoyed, as she herself had actual physical clothes unlike her sister, the redhead reached for the zipper of her Type 42 bodysuit. Deciding to make a show of it, she looked at Kaoru and slowly, sensually revealed her smooth caramel skin. Once the zipper reached its end near her groin, she pulled back the bodysuit's top letting it hang by her waist, revealing her heaving, naked bosom.

"I think I'd like another taste." she said, as she pulled Kaoru for another kiss. Pulling her by the waist, the redhead made sure that Kaoru could feel their nipples grazing against one another. Sparing a glance at her sister, Reiko sent a short telepathic message. 'Your move. :p'

Last edited:
Hearing her niece make the party even more energetic, Kazue just smiled and shook slightly her head as she plopped the bottle and took a long sip from it "I need to be drunk for this" She points at Kaoru with the bottle with a closed eye "But that is a cheap shot right there" She grins at her and leans back in her chair looking at how things were developing before her eyes noticing the erotic kiss that Kaoru gave to Reiko "I believe you got yourself a transfer there to a ship called the Mazu" She laughs seeing that Kaoru liked the kiss but not expressing it.

Seeing how Datenshi teases made her laugh "I hear you are the hotshot of the wing deck with some consideration for trouble if it's outside or between the blankets" She cheers to that and takes another long sip with some of the alcohol dripping down the side of her mouth and dripping on her breast. Then putting it down seeing Reiko taking another daring shot at Kaoru and notice the eye contact between Reiko and Datenshi "Interesting..." She mutters.

Placing the bottle down, she pushed herself up and grabbed Reiko by the arm, with a twist she was quickly in Kazue arm, and with a lean backward Kazue was holding Reiko in her arms and kissed her with some passion and winks at her "That is how you do that"

For Kaoru this was the last party before her first true command, the Taisa had no intention of being tame - or simply to tease. Where was the fun in that? On Yamatai revelers welcomed in YE 43, and the Tokyo's crew had followed suit. Other crew members that had remained on board got their party on despite the teams of Luna Bianca Technicians that worked on the ship, some of them were even dragged into various quarters and lounges to be brought in on the festive event.

🎵 She's your Tokyo Dream...🎵

Reiko's forward momentum was met by the crash of Kaoru's lips, almost as if they had the same thought at the same time. In skilled precision, Kaoru used her toes to capture the discarded top of her bikini from the floor and kicked it up into the air which landed it onto Kazumi's head; it appeared hiding didn't do her younger sister much good. When Kaoru broke the kiss with Reiko she declared to her and Kazue, "Transfer approved..." In truth, the Taisa had no idea how transfers would pan out, there was still a major conflict between now and then. Kaoru's left hand groped at Reiko's right breast, and she plucked at her succulent nipple between her thumb and first finger; her left hand grabbed for the bottle in a healthy drink. When Kazue pulled Reiko away, Kaoru didn't let go instead she made it so that Reiko was sandwiched between her and Kazue. "Looks like this pilot is in the Motoyoshi trap..." she hummed as she pressed herself against Reiko, which in turn would press Reiko against Kazue.

"Such a tease, Datenshi. If you're going to take it off....leave it off," the Taisa said through wireless.

Himawari caught eye contact between Reiko and Detenshi as well, the avatar also knew that the Captain was obviously making her moves as well. Himawari grabbed the 'wolf' redhead by the back of the neck to lean towards her. She crushed her lips up against hers and kissed her to steal her attention away from the others. A low, enticed purr left the Chusa's lips even as they were pressed against those of the armor pilot. "Get over here..." she demanded as she tried to lead Datenshi towards the couches in Katsuko's office.

Tio just grinned as Kazumi spoke, he was going to give her position away but when the top of Kaoru's bikini landed on his sister's head he just broke out in laughter, "I think she found you, Imouto." Her wisdom didn't go unheard, for some reason the more Kazumi cautioned him against going after Koyama, the more appealing she was. Tio's need for his fix, for that sexual release and consequential romantic interaction, outweighed his common sense sometimes. Tio's body clenched slightly when he heard the knife come down on the lobster and the cutting board, yet he moved which would further expose Kazumi's position, "Minute's up, I don't even think your stealth would help you tonight, nothing will..." he said.

Tio reached for two bottles of the Forty-Two Pale Ale from the TBC on the counter, he then moved up behind Koyama, and slide one of the bottles of beer meant for her beside the cutting board. He whispered in her ear, "My little sister seems to think you're dangerous, a few stories have apparently been told about you over time. How about we prove them all wrong, sweetheart." He rolled the dice the best he could given what he was. Hopefully, the drink of peace offering and the words of challenge would inspire the engineer to play it his way.

Reiko almost didn't register Kaoru words about transfer, as intoxicated by Kaoru's lips as she was. "Always ready and willing to serve, Taisaaaa~!!" Reiko moaned, as her nipple was played with by Kaoru. Before she could say anything, Reiko's taste of plums was replaced by bourbon as Kazue took her lips. Regardless of her surprise, Reiko returned the kiss with gusto, even giving Kazue a taste of Kaoru's plum flavor.

"Trapped, you say? I'd say it's rather advantegeous!" she replied, as she felt the pair of Motoyoshi breasts pressed against her. Noticing the drink that Kazue spilt atop her bosom, Reiko leaned forward drinking and licked the skin clean. In between licks, she turned to Kaoru and asked, "Could you please help me with the rest of my clothes?", pushing her supple rear, with the rest of her bodysuit against Kaoru.

Reiko felt she could get used to this sort of treatment.

Datenshi smirked as she began to circle the others, watching everything unfold and she couldn't be happier as an imp of chaos. She loved to stir and watch as everything unfolded from there, and for now it was just to good. Kaoru's words, and her sister's eyes on her made her all the more of a tease as she toyed with her outfit a little. She tugged a little at the illusion until it looked as if the body suit rested around her shoulders and over her chest just to cover for "Modesty's sake" but she was far more interested in the way that Kaoru seemed to man (Or neko) handle her sister.

"The big reveal is always saved for last, come on you should know this... Besides I can't seem to easy to just strip when the first person asks me to you know? I have to look like I got some sort of resistance and resolve..."

Pearly whites shone out as she grinned from ear to ear and instead circled around to watch just as Reiko dove head first into Kazue's chest before she laughed a little as the words replayed in her head. "I have to keep up the reputation of the Akamaru sisters... All our other sisters are sticks in the mud now, officers or retired and living boring lives. I need to keep things and the name alive at the enlisted level, at the NCO level to show that we are still the Akamaru's, and what better way than starting shit like this?"

Taking a sip of the bottle as she let Reiko go nuts with that warm tongue and blinks "Well she knows what to do with that tongue, a cutie that tongue will get you to places you have no idea" She winked and looked at Kaoru "I might reverse your transfer approval on this sweet niece" Kazue took another sip of the bottle and just enjoyed the warm feeling and suddenly heard her talk "Woooah little kitty get back down there" With another hand, she pushed Reiko back to her breast.

"If you are bragging like that, you better start showing there" Kazue pointed her finger at Datenshi "Come here and proof those big words" She grinned at her seeing if she would bite and had the strength to go beyond borders.

Koyama had thankfully ended the first poor lobster's existence and had begun working on the other. Nearby she seemed to have an odd, perhaps even bizarre assortment of ingredients. It was as if her little area of the kitchen had become a laboratory. With a downward stroke of the knife, it to met its end. Quick, clean. Even as the knife came free of the board one of her ears had angled toward the entrance to the kitchen. Footsteps grew in volume as her enhanced hearing registered their originator coming closer and closer. The bottle clinked a little as it was placed beside her. She tensed, the person's body close enough to feel the tickle of their breath in her ear. It was not one she wanted.

The very edges of her lips had been twisted downward as she worked. Yet that voice made it all go away...

"I do not drink," Koyama said as she used the knife to slowly cut the tail open and expose the raw meat. On the stove itself, steam wafted upward. A few fragrant herbs seemingly mixed with something sharp, floral, and the barest hint of sweetness all together it came off as an almost exotic mixture. The engineer who had before seemed so insulted from before had taken to an almost preternatural calm. Both tails prizes of Katsuko's stash of seafood soon found themselves in a steaming bath on the stove. Even as that first waft of steam touched them a volumetric display appeared before her and emitted by the bracelet she wore.

Temperature, time, firmness, even things having to do with cellular collapse or rupturing. Everything one would want for cooking and analysis for her viewing pleasure.

"Stories?" she seemed to affirm and question at once, all while striding past Tio with the smooth, seemingly uncaring grace of one at ease. Unscrewing lids, popping tops, Koyama had begun to pour, sift, measure, mix, and other cookery related things. Yet not a one appeared to be for flavoring or as a flavoring, to begin with.

With a firm yank, a metal spatula came up with a clear substance seemingly with the consistency of tar. Dangerous? he had added? Perhaps. her teacher had been exceedingly, even hellishly thorough. Time and experience had also seasoned a once fresh-faced, naive, and shy Neko with entirely too much pride.

"Dangerous?" again that same affirmation and question. "Perhaps." the stove clicked off and the steam evaporated, reclaimed by the Tokyo for her reserves. Bowl remaining behind Koyama slipped just out of Tio's reach once more before. The spatula she'd forgotten to leave behind she sat aside. Soon bearing a pair of metallic tongs she held dipped into the pot, pulling a lobster tail out. Judging by the color it wasn't fully cooked or perhaps this particular variety simply didn't go to such a shade. Yet even so the scents in the air intensified, mysterious yet seemingly on the tip of your tongue but just can't get there. Tio, being the 'native' Jiyuuian would know for certain and even if he did the meat likely wouldn't look quite right. Too glossy, shiny, as if it were somehow crystal or glass and not delicious lobster meat.

"I do not care if people tell stories about me unless they intentionally stain my, or my family's image, honor, or wellbeing." seemed the temperature dropped a few degrees as she ended the sentence, a challenge of her own being tossed down if he so chose to take it. Somewhere out there she hoped her mother would agree with her all while she worked on the weird concoction she was slowly putting together.

Still. She blessedly repressed the urge to promptly turn him female with a swift kick of her foot. And in that regard, she was certainly sure a red-eyed, pissy white-haired Samurai would have approved. The coldhearted bitch she'd been anyways.

------

Kazumi had all but had an apoplectic attack as that a bikini top landed almost entirely on her face. That, to the youngest of the Motoyoshi present, was the signal for shit was about to go down. This thought crossed her digital mind even as Tio pointed it out to her. Expression wavering, the sudden shift of her brother had gone unnoticed long enough for him to get out of her grasp before coming back to herself.

And by that time Tio had two beers in hand and was on the hunt much to the inaudible mental cursing of Asshole, Asshole, Asshole. running through her mind as she kept that particular thought to herself. Didn't mean he couldn't be one.

Frantic, Kazumi looked left, right, all while her skin vision kept an 'eye' on Tio's quickly disappearing form. And yet, in some partitioned, secure portion of her mind that remained afloat and secure amongst the shit blizzard going on in the rest of her mind, she wanted to laugh. And hard.

Perhaps at least to her Koyama was Tio-bait, but it was Tio-bait with a lot of string attached. Some of which she'd plucked. Dad had indeed done his patient dad stare and said nothing. But those threads had strummed their tunes. She'd eat Tio alive if given the incentive or he wore Koyama's patience thin. She was a lot like the rapier she favored. Deceptively delicate, quick, precise, and above all, sharp. She could cut and cut, draw it out, make you bleed, or simply end it with one well-placed thrust. Where it went, how it went, at that point she didn't care as her eyes had gone as wide as they could.

The bottle fidgeted in her hand, and then before she knew it, one of her mother's personal bottles was opened and she began to drink. There was no escape Tio had said. And fuck did she know it once she'd opened that bottle. Her only chance now was to try and navigate through this somehow.

-----

Bent forward, Koyama had tied her hair back with a ribbon of a distinct bloody red. Hair mostly out of her eyes, and vision, she seemed to be in the process of what could have been construed as surgery with the precision she was going at it with.

"And only very few people ever get to call me sweetheart," her extended family at Samurai House being the most numerous, her mother, sister, and even that Malifar loudmouth bastard she worked with on the Leo Starfortress during her stint in the Tenth and part of Morioka's Ryusei spec ops team. He'd called her bodyguard, mentor, and friend Chi 'Bomb-Boobs' much to the demon hunter's discomfort. The reminiscing subsided as she finished. What was left appeared as if it were a small shard of triangular glass, with nothing inside. Seemingly made of one piece, Koyama palmed it at held it out to Tio on a recyclable plate.

If he even bothered to pick it up the semi-hard consistency was akin to the skin that formed upon gelatin left too long in a refrigerator. It was clear enough for him to be able to see his palm, fingers, or whatever he may have or have not used to peer at it, and yet it didn't even have a smell to it. No spice, no herbs or oils, or even the scent of lobster meat. Just this little semi-hard mass.

"Congratulations, Kohosei," Koyama began and punctuated the rank with the same Cheshire grinning menace in her voice her full-time teacher Chizuru would get sometimes if Koyama had royally screwed up and something unknown was going to happen. "You're the guinea pig." they were off-duty of course so rank didn't matter as much. Yet the steel in her voice seemed to imply otherwise.

Tio could have given up; the stubborn and absolution filled words of Koyama were somewhat hard to ignore. The fire and passion she presented found itself within him an alluring stir, one that had been absent for too long. She was a bitch, there was no doubt about it in his mind. By all rights, he should have walked away and given up on his desire to conquer her, and yet it seemed he was in it for the war if he was going to do things he might as well see them through. She reminded him of an Otar thrown in the shower as part of some sick prank, oddly enough the thought of her clawing apart his uniform was a good reason to push onward.

He watched as she toiled between the boiling pot and an array of ingredients, it appeared to be some meld between culinary architecture and a science experiment. When she completed her masterpiece and presented it to him he couldn't help but chuckle at her reference to him being a guinea pig. He winked at her and then picked up half of the semi-hard gelatinous creation she had made from the lobster, "My, my, my so creative. A very interesting development from lobster," he noted, and then took a bite of it. Tio's eyes widened as he tasted the very concentrated flavor of the lobster and was rather surprised at how much flavor had been packed into something that didn't exactly look like the most delicious creation ever made.

"Delicious, sweetheart," he did it again, spot on defiance to her declaration, rather his directive that he would be one of those people who got to call her that. He picked up the other half and held it just shy of her lips, it was only right she tried her own creation, and hopefully, he would get to feed it to her.

-

"To your advantage then," Kaoru purred lowly as she retracted her lips from Reiko's and licked the sweet flavor of bourbon from the aftermath. It was only right to share, she pressed her body up a little more against Reiko, hands shifted to help with the removal of that remaining bit of nuisance that kept her naked form from being pressed against Reiko's own. She leaned in and then pressed her lips suddenly and aggressively against Kazue's lips in a kiss that even rivaled the one that she had given Reiko. She pushed her tongue past Kazue's lips and drove her tongue around hers in a twisting dance. "Mmmm..." she was in bliss, her hands roaming Reiko's body grabbing in heated and passion-driven desire to possess and claim the enlisted pilot.

The music continued, the party was certainly heating up. It was a good thing that Himawari was there on their side, for it would have been interesting to see the Taisho's reaction to what happened when she was on Yamatai. Kaoru continued to kiss Kazue, with Reiko crushed up between them. The remainder of clothing fell to the floor and the searching exploration of flash took a turn as Kaoru's hand move down between Reiko's legs to rub against the perfumed flesh of her waiting treasure. Hopefully, there would be another lyric of moans and pleasure to add behind the rhythmic beat of the music soon.

-

Himawari growled in frustration as Datenshi slipped from her grips and found interest in what her sister was doing. It seemed she needed to escalate her own attempts to better get things in motion. She disappeared briefly, she slipped into the Taisho's office and retrieved a small box from a drawer, and then made her way back towards where the others were. 'You won't ignore me again...' she thought to herself, her uniform dropped to the floor and her bare feet could be heard against the floor as she walked. Naked, the box discarded with the chrome egg in her hand she approached Datenshi again. The avatar's eyes glistened as they caught the light, the corners of her lips lifted as she encircled her arms around Datenshi's neck and pressed her lips to hers again. This time as she kissed her, she slipped the egg into Datenshi's hand, "Let the games begin..."

🎵 I can't stop thinking...How bad I need this from you...🎵

Getting the heat up from the two ladies in front of her, Kazue just let her mind slip from her responsibilities and accepted the fate that this would fire back at her heavy. She let Kaoru's lips kiss her passionately and could taste the sweet alcohol from her tongue as Kazue's tongue meets hers. She lets her hand slide through Kaoru's hair and grabs it to return the aggressive kissing not letting her win this battle. Meanwhile, her other hand twisted around Reiko body and let her fingers slip over her breast giving a good massage and pinch at the nipple whispering into Reiko ear seeing that Kaoru moved onto the attack to Reiko "Let's have some fun"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back