Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Gabe, you realize that Ramiro only ordered Hibachi steak never specified " and white or fried rice." :P

ok I'm back

May I jump in or is there someother way I should jump back into things

also my computer died cause the tower fell over and aperently caused one of my ram chips to off seat in the slot so I thought it was a dead ram slot but it turned out that all I had to do to it was reset it and walla

Yeah, just jump in (after reading to get up to date).

You're cool since you gave me LOA notice.

I wound up being stuck out of town the entire weekend. I'll catch up tonight.

I'll be out of town again next weekend, but at least this trip is planned...

I thought Takeyu was sitting with the enlisted people.

I'm doing a plot audit so make sure your character history is up to date tonight. I've removed Konoka from the crew since her player hasn't posted in 12 days. Warning to Demibear and Screech: you are both over the 2-day limit and nearing the 7-day drop. Gabriel, you are on the edge and I need a post from you by tonight.

There are some new plots supposed to be running soon. Eucharis players will have an opportunity to transfer to them. This ship is overcrowded currently so I recommend you at least look at the other plots when they're in a ready-to-start state.

Wes, ICly, you can have Hanako agree to Sune's idea of transfering Konoka. If the player remains inactive, she'll just be assumed to fail the SAINT interview prior to being assigned to the Byakuren.

Are you interested in joining our thread for a few days? We could have Hanako call Kotori and ask about her mission and crew. Hanako is Kotori's boss, after all.

It wouldn't be ideal for me, but it's possible.

Basically, there's a lot of preliminary writing and roleplay I've yet to do with Jake - he's a busy man - to set things up the way I wanted them to be throughout august. We didn't hit the mark, though, so there's a lot of what I wanted to have in written roleplay that's still just 'summary'.

What I have is what I sent you. If you think it's a solid foundation, then I can probably improvise from there. Just as long as you don't mind my bending the space-time continuum later and posting stuff that happened in the past.

Probably.

Having a great time at Dragoncon. Who is up for a party JP tomorrow night? May involve some adult content.

Alright, it'll be around 6-7pm EST tonight I think.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back