Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I'll put it up on Etherpad so you guys can join late if you need.

Mission 17.3 will go up this weekend.

Wes, could you split that post, Takeyu and Sune had something to take care of

Jonathan's going to rack up with Tomomi in Cabin 5!

It gives writer-writer interaction opportunities, and I figure Helen will probably take the empty Cabin 1. RHIP, after all! XD

and I figure Helen will probably take the empty Cabin 1. RHIP, after all! XD

Not likely, Helen is a guest on the ship, not an actual crew member - Cabin 1 from my understanding has always been reserved for the first officer.

And yea Wes, Nash and I did want to have Takeyu and Sune talk for a bit before he left (not to mention Takeyu wanted to let Sune, Reika and Konoka know about their gifts.)

Go ahead and post it in the thread. Or you could make a sidestory thread that takes place before they went to the shuttle.

I noticed that "Occhestan" is used for the Occhestan Republic articles and "Occhestian" is used on the Lorath pages.

Wes said:
I noticed that "Occhestan" is used for the Occhestan Republic articles and "Occhestian" is used on the Lorath pages.

That issue can be attributed to the Republic articles being written by Vesper and Scribbles.

Infantry players: Do you want to do a side mission to fight NMX on Ether?

Screech48 said:
Doesn't matter to me Boss. If it gets us more to do beyond what was originally planned, I'm all for it!

Same here, could have a live fire training mission for stealth or something.

I think we need some passengers before we can launch, right? Or are we just moving outside to load everything and everyone in out there?

The away team consists of 5 people: the 3 infantry crew members plus 2 more in the shuttle. If the infantry guys aren't on the shuttle yet, you should summon them before you launch.

Since the infantry guys are aboard the shuttle, the shuttle people should open the bay doors and launch.

Armor team post up! Will get the ship/base when I get home in a few hours. Remember all available crew is supposed to be helping set up the base so the ship can get moving.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back