Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

You should still be able to contact the ship using subspace radio. The idea was that the 5-man team would raid the place and take (or destroy) the important NMX stuff.

I actually rolled a D20 to see how well the team would spot the tripmines and got a 20, so you were able to see them right away. :)

Mitsuko and Misato are the same rank! Although I guess she does have seniority...heh heh.

Also, I thought Mitsuko and Tomomi were going to stay at the entrance?

well on the first part i talked to Wes a while back when the shuttle was first taking fire, who should be in the lead, but then again that was just for the infantry. second part after talking to you all in character Misato rethought her ideas.

Yeah, Wes is going with the premise that Helen must have had it in her stash of parts since it wasn't on the Eucharis inventory. :P

Guys, let's try to keep our 1-post-per-player-per-day rate going. It's slowed down a bit.

Just a few, and you can go under their beams.

One more quick question - Bors AIES damage readout is 50% .... Looking at the AIES page, it shows the AIES as not so much a damageable component of the PA as much as the suit's overal capability to receive, process, and disseminate information. Part of that is an indicator of PA status.

So, the question is thus: Is that 50% the AIES itself having been damaged, or is Bors Mindy Armor damaged to such a catastrophic extent? By catastrophic I'm referencing that, excepting the single neko potshot, he's been taken to 50% with a single mine.

Screech48 said:
One more quick question - Bors AIES damage readout is 50% .... Looking at the AIES page, it shows the AIES as not so much a damageable component of the PA as much as the suit's overal capability to receive, process, and disseminate information. Part of that is an indicator of PA status.

So, the question is thus: Is that 50% the AIES itself having been damaged, or is Bors Mindy Armor damaged to such a catastrophic extent? By catastrophic I'm referencing that, excepting the single neko potshot, he's been taken to 50% with a single mine.

Bors actually doesn't wear a mindy he has a MCAS, due to his non neko state, though that doesn't really have any issue on the 50% damage rating thing.... just wanted to point that out.

other wise Ouchy stupid rocks....

It means your suit has 50% of its normal hit points, so to speak.

Mitsuko didn't notice Takeyu?

He said he landed a mile away and is slowly walking toward the shuttle. Nobody's told Mitsuko he's coming, so she wouldn't know to look for him specifically anyway.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back