Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

We need a post from Natsumi or another bridge operator to say that the sensor data from Dawn Station has been received. And Doctomoe, you'll need to say (either OOCly or with Helen) what's going on in the local area as far as Lorath stuff.

I'm looking for a character to give a full-body artwork to. If you'd like to recommend a fellow Eucharis player you feel is deserving and moves the plot along and makes it more interesting, send me a PM with their character name and a brief explanation on why they make the Eucharis plot more awesome. The person with the most recommendations will get some art of their character. :)

Wes said:
We need a post from Natsumi or another bridge operator to say that the sensor data from Dawn Station has been received. And Doctomoe, you'll need to say (either OOCly or with Helen) what's going on in the local area as far as Lorath stuff.

Sure thing.

Well this is going FUBAR. Can I opt for the "Glass" option for the facility?

Infantry players:

If being in an actual infantry plot sounds appealing to you, take a look at Operation Kozan. If you want to transfer over, let me know and I'll facilitate it in the RP.

Just to be clear, where are you teleporting to again?

Tanka is having his character teleport behind the Rippers to get them caught into a cross fire between DarkSky, Takeyu, and Misato.

Well don't forget, you can RP your character doing things other than conversing with Helen, Ramiro, or Hanako. An example being her monitoring how the ship is doing or even keeping an eye on sensors or communications =)

Gunsight1 said:
so at a loss as to what to post right now. pretty much a 1 starship operator job on the brixge ight now.
Waiting for you or Ramiro to move us to the next system.

@ Armor team: Kind of annoyed you guys are letting Bors die.

How many Neko are in the group that appeared?

I don't think the engines are repaired. We were specifically ordered not to work on them. Takeyu only wanted the hull panels and similar things fixed, and told them to leave the engines alone for him to work on when he returned. Also, I don't think they'd have time to do much repair work, since this entire firefight can't be lasting more than a few minutes at the very most.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back