Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

No, there is a T8 Shuttle on the ground with Soldiers from the YSS Firebird standing by in case the Eucharis Away team needs help.

Nashoba said:
Takeyu get's the AWARD FOR UNDERSTATEMENT.

Takeyu said:
"Jalen-Chusa? This is Taii Nayacesen, currently investigating an NMX Cloning Facility, we have one injured soldier although his injury is no longer life threatening," responded Takeyu.

Hanako said:
"This says Bors does not have any heart or lungs right now and is barely alive," Hanako said, reading the damage displays.

EPIC.

Oh dear lord how the heck could I have missed that xD

I... err... I guess we can write it off as being a delay in transmission ^.^;;

Still waiting on the people in the doorway or in the reception area.

Give me something to work with, here.

Hey, how did you guys get into the sleep area? No one opened the locked door from the 1x1 area.

I'll let it slide this time, but the door was supposed to be locked. Furthermore, I had a trap that was supposed to activate once you closed both doors to the room.

Exactly what type of rifle is Bors equipped with at the moment? Although I think Natsumi was bringing extra weapons and supplies with her.

I'm thinking the ship should have a daily sushi bar at lunch.

I was looking over what equipment the Mindy tends to come with, and the Balanced description says to pick one handheld weapon for the right shoulder mount. This weapon can fire from the shoulder mount, though, correct? Would the Ke-M2-W2901 Aether Beam Saber-Rifle be a good choice for the situations we find ourselves in, or are there any other suggestions? Should the loadout of your personal Mindy be listed on your character's page?

Handheld weapons would not be able to fire from the shoulder. It's more for storage.

Where exactly did Misato teleport? Can you show me on the map?

Attachments

• position of ripper.webp
    position of ripper.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 26
RPG-D RPGfix
Back