• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Wes said:
Where exactly did Misato teleport? Can you show me on the map?

If I was any good at picture editing I could but I can say this: Starting at the secret door go five large squares up and one over then one you would be on is where Misato TPed to

Tanka: Thanks! That's what I needed to know!

Reynolds: Yep! These chibis are in the duty uniform that was recently updated.

no worries, but uhh can I just assume that her TP went off just find and she is where I think she is?

Gabriel said:
On the topic of art, but completely unrelated. Do you know the ETA on that Yaeko art?
I'm assuming that's one of the ichan commissions I ordered (I posted the full order in a thread in the creative forum). I don't have an ETA but Raph is a busy guy so it may be a couple months. He's the artist that is doing these chibis I posted.

Reynolds said:
Is there a new page for the new style of uniform? Will they be formally announced/adopted during play?
Duty Uniform, Type 35. They're standard issue now, and we can get them whenever it's convenient, I suppose.

Tanka_001 said:
no worries, but uhh can I just assume that her TP went off just find and she is where I think she is?
It worked as intended, although she is still facing the same direction (eg the North wall).

Huh, I guess the long skirt option is being removed to better fit with the overcoat. I suppose it's time for an update, if the uniforms haven't changed in five years. My art is going to be all out of date now, though...

Hey Wes, what kind of injuries did everyone sustain? Takeyu would probably know this by looking at them and observing, but I wouldn't x,x

Just go with what's described in the RP or ask the players.

Physically, DarkSky is more or less OK. No worse than a boxer who has had his brain rattled for the first time (and I know what that's like from personal experience.) Other than that, his armor systems have already been described.

If you guys are waiting on something to post about in the away team thread, feel free to post in the ship thread regarding your cabins (Hanako is looking at your bedrooms)!

Ha! That's the point, it's unexpected. So whatever you left laying on your bed and floor is exposed!

Time for some relaxing social RP to finish up the year!

Edited my post to put a bit more, I didn't know we had ended the previous thread! (Been at the movies, saw Skyfall... loved it )

I'm about to leave the house, I'll have basic web, but not enough to post, though I should be able to get an irc connection up and running.

As soon as I get back tonight I'll post

I'm with Tanka on this one until Saturday-ish. Also, I'll be out of town from the 15th to the 22nd in December visiting my girlfriend.

Haha! Maybe the cooks can come up with something else for him if he asks. Thinking about it, I probably should have made the cooks serve turkey, lol.

Out of town people: Have a good trip! Maybe check in on your smartphone if you got one? I'll be with my wife's family tomorrow but I'm hoping to make some posts from the tablet when there's downtime.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…