Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Go ahead and pair up on your won and JP if you like with a partner - it's a good time for social development. We'll get back in space at the start of January.

Reynolds: You are awesome and hilarious, man.

you know I have to pray on those worries and keep more and more secretive and keep Her on her toe?

Cause well this is flipping fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EUCHARIS!

5 years ago on this day, I started this plot with a vision of exploring and expanding the SARP universe. Today, 5 years later, our ship is still going. We're one of the longest running plots on SARP! Thank you to all the Eucharis players past and present, for sharing in the adventure!

Yamataians generally don't wear blue jeans, they're considered low-class Nepleslian and unfashionable.

And wearing part of an NMX uniform could possibly get you arrested and interrogated!

Even if the patch was removed? It just seems to be a plain, white coat otherwise. Mitsuko was wary about wearing it in public in the first place, so it works out either way. Just wondering.

You might be able to get away with it with the patch removed.

I'll be traveling for most of the day (Sat Dec 22), but I'll bring my tablet and laptop with me. Happy Holidays, everyone.

Hey guys. Works been eating up all my time with holiday hours (havnt even been able to go christmas shopping yet! ) Ill be able to post again on christmas day or the day after when the retail madness is over

Happy Holidays, Eucharis!

As a gift to you, I got you new chibi art! You can find it here!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back