Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Konoka Miyazawa said:
Gabriel. I noticed that on the last page of Mission 17.3 - Peoples of the North, Ramiro briefly mentioned thinking about Konoka and Hanakos World.
Anything specific?
(It made me smile to think he misses her.)

Meant Kumiko. Edited.

EDIT:

Also, Wes, if it's alright with you could I work with you on a JP for Ramiro and Blackberry?

Konoka: What? You don't actually miss me Ramiro-kun? T_T MEANIE PANTS! Now I won't share my candy canes with you! *pouts and sucks candy canes she got from I-don't-even-want-to-know-where*
(Merry Christmas, Eucharis people XD)

Gabriel said:
Also, Wes, if it's alright with you could I work with you on a JP for Ramiro and Blackberry?
Sure. But please note I'm visiting my family and am spending most of my time with them away from the laptop so it might be hard to find some time. I'll try to get on IRC when I'm available.

Hmm, I noticed Darksky didn't get a chibi - the reason for this is that he wasn't on the original order since he joined up after it. But I'll try to get him in the next batch.

And now that I'm out of the spotlight, the plot can resume as normal. If anyone else wants to approach Luca while he's shopping, go ahead and do so and he'll respond to them individually.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!

And we go into a new year.

Hopefully everything will get back up to speed now that the holidays are over. It's been a little too quiet.

Indeed. I plan to do activity checks starting tomorrow January 2nd. Non-posting people will be removed from the plot. Also I'm hoping to start the new mission somewhere between January 14-30, as soon as we kind of wrap up the leave.

Yeah...we haven't actually gotten to do much with leave yet. I think everyone has been too busy with real life holidays to properly handle this fictional one.

I hope we don't cut off too soon, I'd really like to wrap things up properly, accomplish more of the things we've planned on screen.

~We didn't choose to be Logistics
That's just what Star Army made us
We'd store cargo fine, containers straight in line
Even if nobody paid us
They say Neko look down on poor Logistics
They say we're anal, compulsive and meek
But it can't be debated, that's just how we're created
Even if it makes us geeks~

My little sister had her baby tonight! I'm officially an uncle now!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back