• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Only if she talks to the supply people.

kk then i will make sure she drafts up a request for one before she returns to the ship. Neko's can do that in their heads and transmit them right?

the when she is eating lunch I will have her draft it and send a copy to the Captain, and to the Supply depot.

I think it's finally time for Ramiro to get some subpages. The good news is that I'm up to 17.3, the bad news is that I still need to update his inventory with his presents and salvage items.

Thank you, Gabriel!

I'm pretty sure Mitsuko outranks Victory, although Pineapple outranks both of them. I'm actually not sure on this, but I was under the impression that Mitsuko was in charge of the supplies and such, but we haven't really dealt with any of that enough for it to come up. It says Pineapple is a pilot, so I'm guessing she's more directly involved with the shuttles and transporting the supplies than ordering and stowing them. Maybe I've gotten the wrong idea, though.

Pineapple does a little bit of everything but mainly deals with the shuttles and the ship's consumable supplies (eg: food).

Edit: But Blueberry and Pineapple are going to transfer to the Firebird in a few post cycles.

Also note Cherry is on the night shift.

@Reynolds: Okay.

@ All: I'm hoping there will be some conversation in the wardroom during dinner but Hanako's watching the bridge so she won't be part of that. If nobody is talking to each other I'm cutting to the ship's arrival.

Is it alright to just post in the Vacation thread speeding things along? Nobody has posted for about a week. Last I knew, we were waiting on Bors.

I'd like to at least cover the presents and such in broad strokes, before they're called back.

Gabriel said:
Takeyu's thought process: "Quick, glance at the displays while she's not looking."

He's devoted to his job, and afraid that if he doesn't keep an eye on things something could happen electronically to the ship and he'd be put up in front of a firing squad =P

I did a small time-skip so we can get Elmblem and Krious aboard today.

Technical notes for Krious:

1. Rank pins are not used on the current generation of duty uniforms. They have rank embroidery on the sleeves instead.

2. Please reserve italics for telepathy and wireless communication. If you use them for regular speech that is confusing.

YSS Eucharis Mission 18.2: Everybody getting all emotional and crap Lol.

Figured i might as well have Bors have his own little breakdown, having nightmares about his past and crap.

Also Welcome new guys!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…