• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

well I asked Wes about that the other day and he said the HX-21 mission was still a go, hence why Misato suited up in PA, I would suggest just editing your post unless some one comes in after me and says other wise.

There are two shuttles going on two missions. It is okay to bring power armor to HX-21 (only).

Did not see the post about HX-21 alright Solo Bors on HX-24!! Thanks for the clarification Oh Grand Clarifier Wes.

How could Misato possibly know about the stuff left on HX-21? No Star Army ship has visited there since YE 31.

the page says the Eucharis was there in 31, but it doesn't say no other ship has been there since, and the fact the Wiki page list stuff I was using it like it was the Yamitian database entry, if that doesn't work, I ask now for help correcting, and coming up with the real reason she was heading there.

The wiki is OOC. The ship that dropped off the stuff was leaving it as a "dead drop" as part of a business deal that never finished. No one knows the items are there except the people on the ship that left it there.

There is no size limit on the AMES, so unlike a power armor that is preset, safe to say the material can stretch to accommodate.

We'll pretend there are some XXL size ones in stock.

Hey, maybe we could have Mitsuko bring bartering supplies down to the surface. I guess we could use an escape pod?

Can escape pods be piloted back to the ship and re-docked with Eucharis? Or would that be ditching one on the planet?

Natsumi could always take the shuttle back up to get Mitsuko and the supplies

Not really, but there's newer models available now anyway. The shuttle trip is fine too.

Alright, I know I PMed Wes about this in the beginnings of Conrad...but I still can't figure out where he would be able to score cybernetics or a portable plasma minigun or anything of similar size that qualifies as a really big gun.

Kind of the attracted-to-manly-IDSOL thing I wanna keep up. Is there a way to order those on the ship or?

Cybernetics is kind of limited on the site. I have a to do for my Emrys Industries to come up with a detailed cybernetics, but haven't had the time with everything else.

So barring that, you would probably have to write up the implant you want, submit it via NTSE, and then when approved he can order it and see about getting in installed.

Yeah, you can talk to Mitsuko (supply player character) and she can requisition stuff.

The process is:

1. Talk to Mitsuko in the RP
2. She looks for suitable stuff in the Star Army list of equipment.
3. Captain signs off on Mitsuko's supply request to Star Army Logistics
4. Logistics approves order.
5. Items picked up by Eucharis or delivered by Logistics.

Sounds good to me. Definitely let me know if you have any specific items in mind. Either ICly telling Mitsuko, or just let me know what item you want her to find when she searches.

Hey guys, if you want to create your own random background NPCs for this mission (HX-24 I away team), I'm cool with that. Just include them in your posts.

I was wondering if Mitsuko found anything of any interest during her reorganization. Anything the Eucharis is running low on, or has too much of? Something taking up space, or extra space we could fill with supplies or equipment? Anything we shouldn't have on board? Something that needs repairs?

This is mostly a question for Wes, but if one of the other officers might know of something that needs attention, please let me know.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…