Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Nashoba said:
have you ordered the things that Sune requested?

Yes, that was the last post in the otherwise quiet 18.2 thread.

Movie night sounds fun, but I don't think Mitsuko would think it up herself. It does sound like something Hanako would implement, though.

Well, Hanako has a lot of random stuff on the ship in the cargo bay, maybe not all of it needs to be there. We could probably use a field uniform for each crew member and she could check to make sure everyone has the current standard issue (aside from the Duty uniform, which we all have). Mitsuko can start working with the HX-21 away team to figure out what to do with the stuff there.

Please post supply requests in the Star Army Logistics thread in the SACN forum.

Conrad has messaged you from the hx 4 thread. However, even a generic one would please him. He'd probably modify it (as far as allowed). He'd possibly paint it, clean it every day...and give it a name logically. IDSOL's and hybrids love manly things, and it aint getting manlier then your own modified named minigun! :D

I made my post, and I'll go look for the supplies thread to post about Sune's request and the Field Uniforms.

I don't want to go editing pages that aren't mine, unless you'd like me to move the medical supplies from the cargo bay section to the medical section myself, Wes. I also noticed that Reika and Jonathon still have their PAs listed, which could be deleted now that they have left the Eucharis.

The wiki pages should be updated to reflect what happens in the RP. It doesn't matter who updates them as long as they're correct.

"Look out." Sune shouted as he moved quickly out of the path of the lizard riders.
The fact that you used a period instead of a comma (making "Look out," and "Sune shouted..." two separate sentences) or a more-excited exclamation point makes me visualize the scene with Sune calmly giving the warning then going "Ahh!" as he gets out of the way. Does he do a combat roll? *elbows playfully*

By the way, I'm serious about the lizard riders possibly running you guys over. If you want to, feel free to roll for success of getting out of the way!

Don't argue punctuation with a person suffering a migraine. :P Amended my post to wait and see if anyone gets hurt.

And anyone that misses your two-day posting requirement, your (character's) ass is RUN OVER by lizards!

I was thinking something dragon-esque (no wings) and have big, sharp claws.

Damnit, missed the post time thingy due to a Jewish wedding that took all damn day! Was fun though, but run over by lizards it is!

Post'll be done very soon!

Alright....Is Gravedigger an ID-SOL or a Nepleslian Cyborg? I've seen both pop up in posts?

Cause I have to decide what I'm gonna do next...Seeing I might have enough currency to save one life, or hope someone else can deck him in the back?

I'm rather open for suggestions, this was not a good moment for Conrad to get angry, and reinforced his beliefs about getting angry...if he (and for that matter, they) live(s) to see another day (rather hopefully)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back