Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sooo...just gonna throw this idea out there.. Get back to the ship, Nuke the place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure... :P

Amen to that! Conrad has no clue why we're still on a planet that hates us from the start, outnumbered and outgunned. Does any of you lads n lasses have suicidal tendencies, cause then HX24 is just right.

Seriously though, I don't think any officer would allow his men/women in such deadly situations to continue. Heroics won't get you far when all you get is hostility and bullets fired at you :P

This ain't a civilian settlement that's for sure, at least not the civil part.

Alas, we are in the military, ours is not to question. But to try and fulfill orders as given. As far as Sune is concerned. Once we know Gravedigger is dead, its tend to our wounded, and get the hell out. Needless to say HX-24 is not going to get a positive review from him.

Did anyone bring a medical kit or are they still in the shuttle?

Well, I was waiting for Mitsuko's suggestions to get a response, but nothing has happened yet. I was going to double post to react to the message from Sune's team, but Hanako is already responding to it in that thread. Not sure what I should be doing.

Kind of unsure if I handled my last post correctly. Since everyone is waiting on it, I thought I'd might as well get to the point of downing this guy. My original thoughts were to merely spot him and give the GM another chance to reply. If anything needs to change, please say so.

Krious said:
Kind of unsure if I handled my last post correctly. Since everyone is waiting on it, I thought I'd might as well get to the point of downing this guy. My original thoughts were to merely spot him and give the GM another chance to reply. If anything needs to change, please say so.
Well, I was actually going to have Gravedigger waiting inside of the side door with a knife to stab Egil when he rushed in without backup. I decided to roll with it instead of asking for any changes.

Reynolds said:
Well, I was waiting for Mitsuko's suggestions to get a response, but nothing has happened yet. I was going to double post to react to the message from Sune's team, but Hanako is already responding to it in that thread. Not sure what I should be doing.
I think you should post in the away team threads with your communications.

Wes said:
Well, I was actually going to have Gravedigger waiting inside of the side door with a knife to stab Egil when he rushed in without backup. I decided to roll with it instead of asking for any changes.
Hah, figured this would happen. I would've preferred the knife thing though, because I already wondered how Egil would've cleared the room without any backup and without ending up like the rest.

Now you just have to live with guilt, lol.

I can certainly post in the away team threads, if that works better. I didn't want to clutter them up with RP happening in a completely different area, though. All Mitsuko can do at the moment is react to messages she's hearing, if Hanako is handling communications, and is too busy to respond to her.

Heads up: An independent character, Sienna, is going to wander into our plot soon. We're hoping to have her join the party for a while.

...and after one post I already like her. Haven't even seen what was typed yet, gonna read that now, but still, that size is more up my alley, still have to get used to shorter posts :P

RPG-D RPGfix
Back