• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Reference information for the shuttle:

The rear door of the shuttle is equipped with an air containment forcefield.

Seating chart:

T7 Shuttle Article

Guess that's about it for me. He speaks, he dies. His suit is getting torn like this, he dies. I hope anyone of you is gonna be my hero. All Conrad does now is frantically flailing to get the damn beast of his back, but that probably wouldn't help him, would it?

Damnit. I will have to admit that when I asked for a little excitement and interaction, I did not mean myself and others getting ganked with increasingly heavier stuff by Gravedigger.

And did he shoot the parasite or what?

*grumble grumble*

I'm thinking it's seperate.

Wes, your call if Egil manages to kill the creature or not, since I didn't give you a chance last time. The rest of you, go kill that other guy!

Can we please nuke this planet when we're done.. Please?

If you use your hands you may be able to delay it burrowing. Parasites are tough to kill but not if you shoot them with your NSP! Speed is of the essence...parasite victims can turn into zombies. And you don't want to have to fight Conrad!

You might want to edit your last post, Emblem. I saw my name there, but I'm going to assume you meant Ms. Murakami.

Wes said:
The rear door of the shuttle is equipped with an air containment forcefield.

Just FYI, I mentioned Sienna not taking off her rebreather not because I didn't remember Wes saying this, but because it simply doesn't occur to her that it's a good idea or even okay to take off her mask within the shuttle yet.

Gunsight1 said:
“MARINES. We are LEAVING.”
Krious said:
Can we please nuke this planet when we're done.. Please?

It's the only way to be sure.

I don't see how Bors could get close to Gravedigger without being noticed, let alone behind him.

Note: Please make sure every post has your character's name in it. We shouldn't have to look at the username to figure out who is doing what.

Wasn't necessarily trying to sneak up on him, more give him another target to worry about and well... the shuttle got away... so time to sort out this mess now lol.

Egil and Conrad now have chibi art on their character pages and the crew roster page! I have one already ordered for Sienna, too.

Cool!! Can't wait! The talented Gunsight has been working on artwork for Sienna as well, and I'm definitwely excited to see that as well.

Conrad and Egil's loik great too, by the way!

Awesome, they turned out great thanks!

I don't suppose anyone kept on their makeshift leather harness for the upcoming flyby rescue?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…