Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Well, I rolled a giant D20 for this following:

Natsumi piloting the shuttle on the attack run: 3
Gravedigger noticing the shuttle and/or Bors was up to something: 14
Gravedigger getting down in time: 17

So I'm thinking I'll make him live.

Gravedigger probably weighs a few hundred with all that gear he carries. But he's a part-IDSOL ex-cop Nepleslian cyborg from Funky City.

Not as big of a change as I thought..

Makes more sense too, now that I reread your post... Lunchbreak posts, not good for continuity.

@Wes. Luck is never on our side is it? :P

Good Lord, this guy is a pain. :shock:

Wes, am I safe in presuming that the shuttle skidding along the ground wouldn't throw us forward hard enough to knock anyone unconscious?

Already am! Join the party!

Seriously....why won't this dude die.

Wes! Did you rig your D20's young man? Is that what the whippersnappers are up to these days?

Man, you killed my dude. :(

Poor Sienna! For goodness sake, someone put her in the cockpit section and close the separation door.

At this point, the large shuttle is blocking the small one from getting out. The best course would be to have Firebird send its shuttle with Citrine and dock it on Eucharis' underside at the port at bottom of the main passage. Kind of annoyed that two OOC days past and Hanako orders weren't carried out.

I was just updating Mitsuko's history and adding some links, and I took another look at UX-11 IX. I'm not sure if we didn't take everything we found, or just didn't delete it all, but there's still stuff listed on the planet. Nothing important, really, but I did notice one item that a certain new crew member would be happy to find out we had access to...

Ranged Gatling Weapon (Fuel Assembly) x2

RPG-D RPGfix
Back