Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

WIP of Hanako's annual character portrait!

Attachments

• chair.webp
    chair.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 48
That's awesome Wes!

I've read the topic a few times..but did Conrad get carried by three personnel from the same shuttle...or did that one member with PA carry him? I read both in both posts.

Furthermore...who's gonna help him? Was there need for a medic to be brought in?

I just made a post with the medic (Citrine) arriving.

As for who carried him, maybe just leave that part vague in your post. :)

I'll wait until he regains consciousness. What visions he had and the like are much more interesting later on, not for now. I'd rather have him alive now, and talking later.

Technical note: The piping is not correct. See attachment.

Attachments

• uniform fix.webp
    uniform fix.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 65
Nashoba, can you NPC Citrine?

That's awful. Thank goodness for smartphones and tablets. At least you can check SARP and read eBooks to try to pass the time.

That's what I was doing, having tablet and phone with me. 5 hours later I was walking out.

So the thingy is fixing Conrad right now...

Any chance he's already able to wake up? I've got no idea how long that doohicky is busy doing it's busy busy work. Or if it's able to restore the flesh on his back. Or something?

Anyone got any info? Scoured the article but couldn't find anything...

Technically he can be awake, he just can move about since its busy rebuilding the tissue in his back, but he can talk to folks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back