• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

She's a civilian / guest, so she can wear what she wants if its clean.

I don't see any responses to Victory's call on the intercom. So she doesn't know what to bring Sienna.

In this case, it is (the shipwide announcement intercom is not, but specific room calls are).

I'll have her tell Citrine, then, since her own clothes will probably be a little while getting decontaminated and laundered.

Guys, guys! Technical note! You're not going to smell the dinner in the Wardroom Deck 1 in the Medical Lab Deck 3. The environmental systems in those areas are not going to allow for any cross-contamination. The place where dinner is easy to smell would be the lounge since it's just down the stairs, or maybe the main passage when people have been in and out the door a lot.

Speaking of which, I'm looking forward to seeing Sienna in zero G on the way there.

A bit yes, I wasn't able to respond to Sune's post before the character moved on to the Wardroom

Actually one wasn't really necessary. Sune was on his way out, and just wanted to acknowledge Takeyu.

Gabriel said:
Jesus Christ this plot is going fast...
Well, the posting guidelines are "post as often as possible!"

Oh my...Conrad hates ''extreme hostility.'' Our first mission...just about that...This is going to be an interesting debrief.

Here's the completed commission I got from Alexandra Douglass!

Awesome picture Wes, was neat seeing her take form last night.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…