• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Flood! Welcome back!

Wes, arts came out so good! It was a blast getting to watch it get finished up on the livestream last night!

Thanks everyone! Today is the last day to get in on the debriefing, so if you haven't, do that. I'm hoping to move to the next morning tomorrow and start moving us towards the next mission. Regarding the mission, it's pretty open ended and I'm letting the party choose what they want to investigate in the HX-12 system. It would be helpful if the larger shuttle is repaired.

Conrad volunteered to repair it, but I didn't think you'd want that t happen straight after the debrief...the day after right?

I'm open to a timeskip between this mission and the next if you guys think it'd be better to just gloss over the time between (maybe we spent a week scanning things first?).

Err...I'd oppose to that just cause I'm new. Conrad is new as can be, and he already got launched into one mission, I'd prefer having some time to flesh him out and have him do his regular duty, as he should.

EDIT: Conrad'll probably ask you. Was gonna since he wouldn't think Sienna'd like sitting still.

I second that. Of course I'll defer to what everyone else wants to do, but personally I'd like a chance to be able to develop Sienna as a person rather than a plot device dodging bullets.

Not that I'm opposed to dodging bullets, of course, just not 100% of the time.

They can work on it, Cherry or Takeyu can always inspect their work to make sure that its fixed by the book.

Just waiting to see how the debriefing/dinner denouement plays out. Gotta admit, I got used to seeing multple posts a day, so I'm getting fidgety now.

We are lucky we did not kill any innocent civilians or we might be on the news right now."
Nobody even mentioned the innocent man killed by the team, so Hanako doesn't know about that.

I put in another, inexpensive Hanako commission a while back and it just came back, too!

Gunsight1 said:
Awesome Wes! who drew this one?
It was a $30 sketch commission from Caleb Thomas.

Thanks guys for the nice remarks on it!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…