• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Guidelines for use of spoiler tags for OOC comments in Eucharis posts:
  • OOC comments may be attached to a post if they're in a spoiler tag
  • Only comments about the particular post are permitted. For any discussion of the posts, use the OOC thread. If you need a response to your OOC remarks, use the OOC thread.
  • Spoiler tags used for OOC should generally go at the end of the post, unless they're need in the middle for a translation of alien speech, etc.

Wes said:
Wardroom

Hanako shifted her attention to Sienna and sent the ship's recently rescued resident refugee a smile.

Astounded to ascertain that another admires alliteration as much as I also do. :lol:

Wes,

I would prefer to have Citrine go with the other team. Rather than have both my characters on the same team.

Sienna: *Grin* Alliteration and absence of apostrophes, you'll be happy to hear are Hanako hallmarks.

Nashoba: Find an IC reason to put her on the other team?

Let's try to get the shuttles launched tonight.

Pretty much thought I had already done that in this earlier post. There two trained persons on the Eucharis, Sune and Citrine. So it makes sense to split them up.

"I would recommend that Citrine go on Team 2 to provide them with medical skills if needed.

AMES suits are semi-disposable and the ship has over a hundred. The damaged ones would likely be thrown out.

So..The Paladin Core.

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=st ... ladin_core

Requires Elysian says one description, the other one says it's just heavy and the wings are cumbersome if the pilot is not Elysian. Seeing Conrad's a sucker for the biggest baddest PA's, including the strongest armor and the biggest weapons..Is he able to pilot a MCAS with the Paladin Core?

Seeing the wings also have offensive utilities, he'd go for it, if it were possibly. Can I get this verified? OR is there a Heavy type alternative that might also be something he'd like?

What I gather from that page is that it's supposed to be used by an Elysian. Other species can fit in it, but it's a bad idea and will result in wings you can't control, possibly flapping around as you move. I would say pass on it and get something more suitable.

This says it all from the page

Pilot Information: Requires one Elysian pilot.

Just so I'm sure, has Misato wound up volunteering Mitsuko into her group? Or is there something else she should be doing?

Gabriel, Takeyu requested your char so if you can give him a response I'd appreiciate it

Also, is our little guest on my team going to be wearing PA or only an AMES?

Come on guys, don't make me post a third "HANAKO IS WAITING ON YOU" post! It shouldn't just be Floodwaters and me posting lol. Get in the shuttles and go!

Personally, I'm still waiting on an answer to my question. It looks like most of the others are just getting in some personal RP while getting ready, and trying to prepare properly for the mission. The way things went last time, I wouldn't blame them if they want to be more careful.

Uh yeah..Waiting on Bors/Nashoba. Not gonna push 'em though...But if I'd post now (just after I posted, with only Floodwaters inbetween) that might even be weirder...

If I finish my MCAS schematic now, how long will it take before it is ready? will it be done so I have ample time to suit up or should I do another mission in an AMES suit?

Sune post made, Conrad and equip the armor once he has the core pieces from the Armory. So that will cut down on manufacture time.

Wes said:
Come on guys, don't make me post a third "HANAKO IS WAITING ON YOU" post! It shouldn't just be Floodwaters and me posting lol. Get in the shuttles and go!

Wes, I posted a question here that is what is keeping me from posting. No one answered whether our guest that is part of Takeyu's team is allowed to wear PA or only an AMES.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…