• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Sorry, Wes, but I can't seem to answer that question for ya. :| I just got back, so I have no real idea what's happening in the plot right now. ;.;

Hey, I got a reaction didn't I, which is the general point. And I was going to say 2 days but that didn't put enough emphasis on the fact.

Yes, sorry for not being more clear. It's one of the reasons Misaki is going first.

Clarification: all personnel on the enemy base are wearing power armor.

Wes, is it okay if Valen's training helps him create a good AI program to use on the Eucharis?

1. What training do you mean (paste the skill area description here)?
2. What kind of AI program?
3. Doesn't programming generally take a long time?

Wes said:
Hey, we still have your character in "training" for when you're back online again! Thanks for the update! It's great to see you again and CONGRATULATIONS for making it through basic! I bet you're more in shape than ever lol!

1. ^ From my return thread. If he's in "training", then shouldn't he learn or improve upon a skill?

2. I'm not exactly sure just yet. I was thinking of having it as some sort of remote interfacer and/or assistant for when computer interface is required. It's always handy if the console is busted for whatever reason or something.

3. I wouldn't know, actually. It may take a while irl, but in this future setting, couldn't an AI be created fairly easily?

The IES can communicate telepathicly with the user. Technically, you don't need consoles or inputs. >.>

Gah! T-T Three weeks to the rear, march!

Anywho, I'll try to think of something else then. ^^;;

Argh, I really want to finish this mission by Saturday, so we can go into shore-leave/relaxation mode over the holidays. I will be out of town starting on Tuesday the 23rd of December for a few days, driving to Virginia for Christmas. We'll probably come back around Saturday the 27th.

Code:
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Sn
--------------------
15 16 17 18 19 20 21  <-- Finish Mission 5
22 23 24 25 26 27 28  <-- Shore Leave / OOC Break
29 30 31  1  2  3  4  <-- Shore Leave
05  6  7  8  9 10 11  <-- Post-Mission 5 "Mini-Missions"

Next plot audit begins: Jan 26

Hey Wes,

What is the record for a character/PC to wait to get active in a campaign?

From your projected timeline, looks like Sune aka me will have been waiting almost 3 months to finally be active.

:lol: :lol:

Nashoba

I'm not sure, but I'm sorry it's taken so long.

1. ^ From my return thread. If he's in "training", then shouldn't he learn or improve upon a skill?
Yes.

3. I wouldn't know, actually. It may take a while irl, but in this future setting, couldn't an AI be created fairly easily?
With the help of other AIs, yes.

Just a question, but how should Kumiko be getting ready right now? As an engineer, she should be monitoring the ship, but she's less capable of that if she's busy suiting up and getting in a PA.

She should be getting her armor on. Bravo team may have to rescue Alpha.

Lilly gave me the OK to go ahead and controll Misaki in my latest post. She's stuck with finals and studies at the moment.

It's the ANNIVERSARY of the Eucharis plot being created! December 19th is our plot's birthday! HAPPY 1ST, EUCHARIS!

Looking for a candle big enough to put on the Eucharis... :lol:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…