• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

What I meant was she saw him and curiously wondered where he came from since she hadn't seen him before. As for being obscured by the gathering, she's simply standing on the far side of the group from where he is. =)

If it's an exaggeration or a premature conclusion, that's another thing. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't conveying something I didn't intend to. :lol:

Heh you'll see Kale mellow out over the course of this mission probably. Hell I'm not even sure what he feels at the moment. Excited, nervous and insecure spring to mind.

*shrugs

I write pretty much by the seat of my pants and my characters have somewhat a life of their own. But no your post didn't come across as panic in any way. Kale merely perceived it as such.

That's the point of roleplaying. Sounds like he'll be fun (and funny) to interact with.

Zain saved me the trouble of having to ask some questions myself. I used the information you gave him. I keep hitting "Save" instead of "Submit" and getting the Save? message. Oh well. Nothing the back button can't solve.

I'm going to be at the convention this weekend, but maybe sometime next week, you guys want to try meeting to RP in real time?

My brother, who is USMC, has just returned from overseas after being gone for almost a year and will be in town to visit me.

I would like to, and if time permits, I'm interested, but you should probably count me out for now.

Interesting proposal - it would depend on the day for me as Tuesday and Thursday nights are typically busy for me.

I'll also be at a convention this weekend, so I won't be around to post. Which con?

I could be up for some fun next week. I'm around most weeknights.

Dragon*Con in Atlanta.

Hey guys just posting to say that I'm not dead yet, computers in the shop it needs a new AC jack, I should pry have a post up tomorrow when I get access to the school computer

Realtime? Sounds interesting. It depends on the exact time. I am in England so I might not be able to make it at silly times like 4 in the morning.

I might be a night owl but even I need sleep

long-haired Yamataian man
*raises an eyebrow

Well i don't think my hair is THAT long. Shoulder length maybe but not Kaji type long.

Either way this is getting interesting. Heck if i posted all my theories on this place i came up with in the last 24 hours I'd probably get keelhauled for spam. I'm interested in finding out HOW they can move that behemoth of theirs. From what I've read there don't seem to be any visible jump drive components located near to the surface and to use jump-drive technology in that manner they would have to not only have the technology to move the planetary mass but also to shield the atmosphere and the inhabitants so as to not turn the worlds surface into so much barren rock.

Zain Snowpaw said:
long-haired Yamataian man
*raises an eyebrow

Well i don't think my hair is THAT long. Shoulder length maybe but not Kaji type long.

I think you and I are going to have some regular communication breakdowns. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Because of the vague and relative definition of the word "long," I can see how it would have been misconstrued. I only meant long for a male soldier, as in longer than a crew cut.

My dear lady miscommunication is what this is all about. It adds some humour into plot-lines so don't worry about it. Besides what else can it be but FUN

Hopefully however we don't become the resident comedy duo. That could be a little embarrassing, for Kale if not for me.

Ah I take long hair to be like Kaji's from Neon Genesis, that ponytail aint short, or perhaps Sir Integra Helsing from the Helsing series. (I watch too much anime I know.)

Zain Snowpaw said:
My dear lady miscommunication is what this is all about. It adds some humour into plot-lines so don't worry about it. Besides what else can it be but FUN

You must have mistaken that for a complaint. I completely agree with that sentiment.

Hey folks, i'm going to be slow to post, my wife is in the hospital, again. It looks like they have figured out the whole problem and have it pinned down on a crappy gal badder. I will be taking my laptop back with me to the hospital, but I don't know if I'll get much time to use it.

You have my sympathies. Real life gets the priority. Although I can only speak for myself, I'm sure the rest of us understand.

Sorry to hear that Tanka. Best wishes to you both during this tough time.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…