Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

I will be at Dragon*Con this weekend until Monday evening and during the con I will probably not post much but I will read all Eucharis posts as I check SARP on my phone from time to time throughout the day. Wondering what to post? Mainly the crew needs to find its way to bed so we can cycle to the next day. Bonus: for extra creepiness, post a weird dream your character has during the night.

Awww, I know what will cheer Misato up...

fetch.php
fetch.php

Well after all the tests and what not we are home. it seems that everything they could test for was damn near at 100% perfect, so the best theory is that she torn or pulled a muscle down there... and keeps rehurting it. so nothing Life Threatening, hence why they sent her home.

Tanka_001 said:
Well after all the tests and what not we are home. it seems that everything they could test for was damn near at 100% perfect, so the best theory is that she torn or pulled a muscle down there... and keeps rehurting it. so nothing Life Threatening, hence why they sent her home.

:\ I know how frustrating it can be to not get a real answer when things test perfect. x_x Hopefully things calm down for you too and your wife heals nicely.

Depending on Wifi availability Ill be off for a week or so. Im not at home so I might not be able to post. Ill try tho. Im starting to love this place.

I'm back from Dragon*Con and I had an amazing time! The only way it could have been better is if I had some SARPers there, too! I went to a lot of great panels on RPGs and transhumanism and other SARP-relevant stuff and bought some RPG books to pour over and even briefly talked to a publisher about a potential SARP RPG book. Plus I got to see George Takei, Shatner, Timothy Zahn, and a number of other big name people and I got autographed books from some of my favorite military sci-fi authors.

Edit: Posted! I moved us to the next day. Let's get ready to go out and meet more aliens. Post your weird dreams in your "wake-up" post if you're going to make them.

Aaah I'm late again! >< Sorry guys! School started this week so I feel like a chicken with my head cut off. D: That and starting a new job literally one week before school started. *flies around*

Well, at least you posted. I am going to do a cleanup of the roster tomorrow (it's plot audit time) and remove the inactive folks.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back