Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Heh, I think it's a running joke that Neko noses can pick up traces of scents that should be long gone. Like the smoke from one cigar, or sea water from a flood five years ago.

Hey Eisenhorn.

I think we can have your character arrive with the next Logistics shuttle, which can be immediately if you want.

I am visiting with my husband's family for the next several days and will have very limited access to very slow internet. Please bear with me, but I'll try to stay abreast of what's going on. :)

Hello! I'm new to Star Army and I've just had my first character approved and assigned to the Eucharis. Her name is Miyako Akane and she's a Nekovalkyrja.

I'll be posting with her soon.

Just to be forthcoming, here's her wiki page: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=characters:yamatai:miyako_akane

If anyone has suggestions on how I can get her into play or how I can improve her wiki page, I'd love to hear them.

Looking forward to playing with you all!

You might need to change from a Daisy to a Mindy, I think Wes/Hanako prefers those for everyone. While the Daisy might be spaceworthy, you'd have to be crazy to let someone use it in that situation. >.> *cough*

Infantry would have started with some Field Uniforms, and Hanako also ordered some for everyone on board, so that's double the reason to go ahead and add them to your inventory.

Reynolds said:
Infantry would have started with some Field Uniforms, and Hanako also ordered some for everyone on board, so that's double the reason to go ahead and add them to your inventory.
Field uniforms recently got dropped from the standard issue list.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back