Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Reynolds said:
Weird. What are infantry expected to wear in the field, then? When they're not in Armor.
The working uniform.

I guess it's good that we all got one before they disappeared, then. Mitsuko is still pining for her old uniform she lost with the shuttle on Ether.

Purple top and dark blue, that really hides. Perhaps a subdued version of grey and black. ?

Nashoba said:
Purple top and dark blue, that really hides. Perhaps a subdued version of grey and black. ?
If visibility is a factor, we should have our armor on. It has active camouflage so we can walk around mostly invisible, like the Predator. If we're somewhere where the enemy might be around, we should probably wear armor. In a sense, the armor is the field uniform.

but there have been situations where we have been in the field, in combat situations, without our PAs... the best example was the last mission is that third world city.

Nightender said:
So I need to change Akane's armor. Anything else major?
The DAISY is fine. No need to change it.

Is anyone currently in the medical lab?

Please remember to start each post with the location (and if necessary, time) it takes place.

Could've sworn I made a reply here last night with that very thing Wes, I guess the forums ate it :(

Sorry I haven't replied to our two medics yet, trying to decide whether Takeyu will be woken up by that or if he'll just sleep on through it.. its so difficult deciding how evil one wants to be :mrgreen:

If he keeps sleeping, maybe the medics should declare him unfit for duty.

Kyle said:
Could've sworn I made a reply here last night with that very thing Wes, I guess the forums ate it :(

Sorry I haven't replied to our two medics yet, trying to decide whether Takeyu will be woken up by that or if he'll just sleep on through it.. its so difficult deciding how evil one wants to be :mrgreen:

:P We're waiting on you.

Wes said:
If he keeps sleeping, maybe the medics should declare him unfit for duty.

That would seem a bit wrong, considering that Takeyu is merely stuck in his dream and can't seem to wake up from it. That doesn't mean he can't do his duty, it just means that at current he is unable to .. well.. wake up!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back