• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Not to niggle but about 5 back i requested a space in cabin 5 because according to the wiki it was uninhabitated. Eithe way I think we need an update on the wiki page for crew members so we know where we can slot people in. Jsuk Im happy wherever and I think Kale is too.

ja ne

Not to niggle but about 5 back i requested a space in cabin 5 because according to the wiki it was uninhabitated. Either way I think we need an update on the wiki page for crew members so we know where we can slot people in. Jsuk Im happy wherever and I think Kale is too.

ja ne

Go ahead and edit the cabin listing.

Sorry about that, Zain. I'd seen that Deziarra was fairly new and was moving in there. I didn't know about a lot of the other rearrangements until after I'd lined things up with her.

Actually, I mentioned Deziarra being in Cabin 5 on page 16 of the current mission and page 312 here, clearly before the comment on page 314. When I added my comment, I thought the confusion was over.

Hello all.

I thought I would pop in here to announce myself before I introduced myself ICly. Last night Wes and I discussed a chelti merchant within the market. At first I was considering selling guns, but thought that was boring.

Instead, you may purchase from them a small chat, as well as various small items for your characters to spend their money on. It may also be used as a small refuge from the oppressive crowds and hawkers.

Here's a list of some of the items I've prepared:
(If you're after something in particular, contact me and I can probably add it as an item for your character or ask your GM)

The main items of interest are probably;

- A small pack of foot long lizards with long necks, they appear tame and occasionally groom their owner.
- The walls and floor of the canvas stall are decorated in fine rugs and carpets made from a variety of materials. Some seem to be made from a type of dull silk. Others are pelts, some with thick, spine-like fur, others with hardened scales.
- A number of beautifully iridescent paned insect wings about 50cm long resembling those from a giant dragonfly.
- Scales the size of a mans fist, some chipped and damaged others in perfect condition. Obviously from some large creature.
- A large narrow fang as long as a forearm.

Some cuisine and treats are also available for the adventuring palate;

-Some cuts of a pale meat that appears well textured but has no fat to it, besides this strange meat are a series of marinade sauces obviously designed to be brought together. The round steak cuts are the priciest, but slimmer cuttings are also available.
- A small enclosure containing what appear to be some kind of grubs with a pot of dark sauce next to them.

And lastly, trinkets;

- Some colorfully painted bowls obviously from a variety of different cultures and styles.
- Some different types of alcoholic substances, including one bottle with a smaller fang than the one on display within its contents.
- Some kind of dried orange weed.
- An ornately carved bone pipe with depictions of what looks like maize and dragonflies swooping over the stem.
- Bags of herbs designed to be steamed and pressed against sore skin to soothe it.
- A strange kind of root that can be chewed, slowly releasing a honey-like flavor.
- A small knife made of tough bone not of any known creature, the back of the blade and the handle are ornately decorated with alien markings. Obviously not made for combat, perhaps it's ceremonial?

Guys, can you please be consistent with your team names?

I am back to more reliable internet connectivity but still limited in my availability. I'm doing my best to keep up with what's going on, even with my reduced post frequency. Please tell me if I overlook something important.

Just wanted to say I especially enjoyed those last two posts by Nightender and Floodwaters. You guys are enhancing the class of the RP and I hope to do you justice.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…