• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Eucharis Discussion

Two to three paragraphs seems to be a sweet spot, but whatever is reasonable. Sometimes, a one liner is all you can do! Basically, we're flexible and do whatever you want within reason, as long as the post is:

1. Interesting to read, and
2. Preferably has stuff other players can respond to, and
3. moves the story along

I just got wind of he Open RP forum. The place is perfect for fleshing out characters a little. Despite writing that Kale hads a sister the correct dynamic wasn't there until I began to write about the dynamic between the two back at the academy.

Just a thought in case anyones interested.

Ah I see! By the way- Has anyone seen Izokia? XD I'm waiting on Izokia and Kyle to post, but Kyle is certainly waiting on Izokia.

Hey Mage sorry to disappear on yah been away from home for the past few days directing a project for class but I'm back and ready to post

Thanks, Wes. I just keep playing the hand I- was dealt, though I try to do it creatively as well.

FYI, I will have little to no posting tomorrow (9-21-2013) due to inventory at work. Should be back to normal on Sunday.

Shopping time! Bring your crew member by Hanako's group to get some power cells. If you have a suggestion for something cool you'd like your character to purchase from an alien, PM it to me and I'll approve your idea if it's reasonable.

Maybe some sort of exotic alien spear or long blade for Misato? Or maybe a great sword. Something like that for her.

Those should be available!

Only if the Iroma FM says it's okay. As far as I know, there are no Iromakuanhe on the Dreamworld, since they're from the far North and the Dreamworld is not.

Hey guys.

Since the nanobot announcement ive been trying to play up a growing paranoia in my Kale.

Honestly I don't know if I got it right or completely wrong. What do you guys think?

Kyle said:
Sorry I haven't posted, have writers block right now

In order to continue with Izokia, is it alright to assume that Kyle has followed her? We're both sort of stuck until you do a thing. x_x

Zain Snowpaw said:
Hey guys.

Since the nanobot announcement ive been trying to play up a growing paranoia in my Kale.

Honestly I don't know if I got it right or completely wrong. What do you guys think?

That's the impression I got, though I can't speak for anyone else.

MagicMage said:
In order to continue with Izokia, is it alright to assume that Kyle has followed her? We're both sort of stuck until you do a thing. x_x

If you need something for your group to do, Deziarra is running back to the ship. When she gets there, she will immediately request medical help for her group.

I think Kale actually literally flew off with Sienna. I went to check his species, but it just says Yamatai, so I'm not sure...

I took it to mean that he's running, not actually flying. Though with Sienna on a moderate dope trip, she probably thinks they are. :lol:

Come to think of it, Kale is shorter than Sienna, and not much bigger. That's pretty impressive.

Nope. =P I'm a Minkan. So i really DID fly off with Sienna using Inertial Control.

I'll edit my wiki to clarify. One of these days Ill actually get round to making a page for Kira too since I've started using her persona in the Open RP forum

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…